• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you like to know about Conscious thoughts as a being?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Are there any events in your life that felt mundane at the time, but you came to realize they were important?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
In this forum I was given a link to a lucid dreaming site.And christianity.In one part of the link.It looks like it says right out self-inducing lucid dreams is bad.Here is the forum:

I heard that in Buddhism...
It depends on what your intention with it is, Lucid dreaming is about knowing you are dreaming and feeling as if you are a part of the dream, which means you do not have a "normal" dream
The important is that you are a servant of God, it is you who must work to get closer to God by understanding the teaching :)

Frank Goad

It depends on what your intention with it is, Lucid dreaming is about knowing you are dreaming and feeling as if you are a part of the dream, which means you do not have a "normal" dream
The important is that you are a servant of God, it is you who must work to get closer to God by understanding the teaching :)

Did you read post 7 in the forum?By the way the forum is right here: I heard that in Buddhism...

Frank Goad

Here is the link: The Dream of God: How Do Religion and Science See Lucid Dreaming and Other Conscious States During Sleep?

If you read all of the link's part about christianity.

It says this:
The same is true of the references to dreams in the New Testament, which are fewer than in the Old Testament but convey the same basic theme of human-divine communication. In this theological context, LD appears less relevant because God’s messages can be effectively delivered in non-lucid dreams. Higher levels of consciousness within the dream state do not really matter; what matters is remembering the dream upon awakening and properly interpreting its divine significance.

What do you think about this?:)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Here is the link: The Dream of God: How Do Religion and Science See Lucid Dreaming and Other Conscious States During Sleep?

If you read all of the link's part about christianity.

It says this:
The same is true of the references to dreams in the New Testament, which are fewer than in the Old Testament but convey the same basic theme of human-divine communication. In this theological context, LD appears less relevant because God’s messages can be effectively delivered in non-lucid dreams. Higher levels of consciousness within the dream state do not really matter; what matters is remembering the dream upon awakening and properly interpreting its divine significance.

What do you think about this?:)
That Lucid dreaming and OBE is not necessary to have Communication with God

Frank Goad

So you are not a Christian person then? Because the teaching of Christianity is so much more than those two.

I like to think of myself as a Christian.Who likes the occult like stuff in chrtistianity.It says it in my first post what my religion is.:)I mind up my mind along time ago to just dabble in lucid dreaming and going out of body through repeated prayer.I guess your right that I need a teacher on all this stuff.If I do go out of body or lucid dream through Jesus or God they could be my teacher.:)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I like to think of myself as a Christian.Who likes the occult like stuff in chrtistianity.It says it in my first post what my religion is.:)I mind up my mind along time ago to just dabble in lucid dreaming and going out of body through repeated prayer.I guess your right that I need a teacher on all this stuff.If I do go out of body or lucid dream through Jesus or God they could be my teacher.:)
Do you follow or believe in the 10 commandments?

But if you seeking only OBE And Lucid dreaming, isn't that something you do to please your own ego? And not to please God?