• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you like to know about Conscious thoughts as a being?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I never met a spiritual teacher a spirit message gave me it's advice.

And it was human.

My message said what I needed to be aware of should be given in one moment. Yet it could not be explained in one moment. I was told I would live to learn what needed to be known.

I was taught human consciousness is only human owned. The part of aware self given back to us removed is water oxygenated.

The reason gas irradiation fallout damaged removed healthy human DNA in our science practiced past. Yet humans living life damaged were always human.

That same message tells me today monkeys and apes not human consciousness owns their species babies as babies. With us today healthy.

Healthy today. No past advice about ape life as sex owns their presence too.

The science theist not conscious says dead mutated old human bones looked like a human monkey or ape. Dead things and mutated human bodies of bones.

Human determined inference to the bones and the past. As science.

My consciousness assisted says human sex by maybe thousands of chosen human sexual encounters over the life living of humans owns my created human life presence now.

Sick or healthy.

I asked why life was born sick or healthy.

Old human life body damaged the answer.

Healthy life today had been healed by water and reoxygenation. Just explanations. Not identifiable. As sex is the reason any baby is conceived.

So my spirit message allowing conscious human advice said humans were once totally with gods support and healthy. As only healthy humans first could own irradiated mutations that could heal.and be healthy again.

I thought my message was very accurate itself. As a human living by human sex only.

So when someone says in the past my human conscious says dead things. Science not using consciousness but theory tells no truth consciously.

They discuss dead things and lifes destruction. What consciousness human taught me. When science asks just a human what it's like to be and use consciousness.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
What does Sufism think happens to our spirit after physical death?:)
The spirit lives on, awaiting the judgment from Allah, only the body dies when we die the physical death.
But Sufism teach also that there is one death before physical death and that is the death of the Ego or self.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Do people in Sufism.Believe in poltergeists?:)Human or demon?:)
Jinni, plural jinn, also called genie, Arabic jinnī, in Arabic mythology, a supernatural spirit below the level of angels and devils. Ghūl (treacherous spirits of changing shape), ʿifrīt (diabolic, evil spirits), and siʿlā (treacherous spirits of invariable form) constitute classes of jinn.

I would do my best to stay away from them :)

Frank Goad

What if one night God took your spirit out of your body?And took you heaven?And asked you.If you wanted Jesus to be your personal teacher from now on?In out of body stuff?:)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
What if one night God took your spirit out of your body?And took you heaven?And asked you.If you wanted Jesus to be your personal teacher from now on?In out of body stuff?:)
I already have the teachers I believe are the right ones for me. So even it was God who asked I would not take on that offer.