• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what would you change

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
me personally, I would change a lot about me.

First would be my gender. It's not fun living something your not. Secondly I would change my mood swings

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
me personally, I would change a lot about me.

First would be my gender. It's not fun living something your not. Secondly I would change my mood swings

:kissbette

I would have a college degree. Oh, and I'd like my pre-baby bladder back.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Physically, I'd give myself perfect teeth.

Mentally, I would make "no mind" my default mode, instead of something that I have to work at, not to mention something I have to remember to work at.

K.Venugopal

Immobile Wanderer
I have recently warmed up to the idea that we are all perfect as we are and any attempt at change would only cause the mind to fragment. The key then is acceptance and studious witnessing.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'd want to be taller, skinnier, better teeth, better hair color (maybe black), better eyes (maybe a more vibrant green) and ones that don't require glasses/contact lenses, I want longer hair that is straight naturally (because mine is a bit wavy sometimes if I don't straighten it...) I'd want a less ugly nose and less ugly legs. I'd want my legs and armpits to never grow hair anymore so I wouldn't have to shave them.

I'd want to be a different race, maybe Asian, because Asian girls are so pretty. :D Or maybe I could just be a boy instead, so I wouldn't have to have a period. If I was a boy, I could stay white or be black maybe. If I was a boy, I'd want to be a little bit more muscular, so other boys wouldn't make fun of me.

I'm sure there's more, but I cannot think of it at the moment.

I guess just an over-all prettier face and body, so that maybe I could be a model or something and get paid for it. Or maybe better talent with acting and singing so I could be an actress or singer and get paid lots of money for that.

blackout

Violet.
The changes I want to make...
I am presently making.

But then re'manifestation
is an ongoing process in my life.

I enjoy bettering mySelf.
I love even the process itSelf
of transFormation of Self... and Reality.

Sometimes ONE key transformation
is the catalyst for so many others.

Sometimes we 'Cast' the key...
Sometimes we 'find' it...
Sometimes it finds us.
Sometimes someone comes along and gives it to you.

Last edited:

zenzero

Its only a Label
friend te lanus,

what would you change

First am on the journey to find who is *HERE*; that has to *change something*; till now there is none and also it is found that *CHANGE* in itself is PERMANENT.
Besides the understanding that it's all an ILLUSION!

Love & rgds

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I'd like to have a metabolism that would keep me wondering what it is like to have a gut. Everything else would fall into place from there.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I wouldnt change anything.Not because I like myself so much..But because I have no idea if I did whether that woud have the positive affect on my life(and others) I assumed it would ..or make it worse.

I mean as far as "core" things..

Love

Dallas

Mr Cheese

If I were you I would start with your gonads..Im mean Im not telling you what to do but those things sound out of control and painful from what you have explained.

Love

Dallas

pffft....
buster_gonad_1.jpg

buster.gif

Buster Gonad is the name of a cartoon character in the British comic Viz. It involves the surreal adventures of "the boy with unfeasibly large testicles". During a storm, Buster's gonads were zapped by cosmic rays which enlarged them to an enormous size. Buster's gonads are so large, in fact, that he needs a wheelbarrow to carry them around [1]. As a result, they are impossible to conceal and are therefore out on open display for everyone to see and marvel at.
The plot-lines vary, but are always bizarre, revolving around Buster's outstanding physical attributes being a blessing or a curse. For example, in one episode Buster climbs a tree whereupon some children standing below mistake his hairy scrotum for giant horse chestnuts, deciding to pelt it with sticks and stones in order to knock it down so they can play conkers. Moments later, a passing farmer attempts to help the children by blasting the "horse chestnuts" with his double-barrelled shotgun. Finally, an endangered species of bird decides to build a nest on Buster's scrotum and lays eggs in it. It is illegal to disturb the rare bird's nest, so poor Buster is forced to stay up the tree for the next few weeks until the eggs hatch and the fledglings have left the nest.
In December 1987 Viz released a 7-inch single entitled "Bags of Fun With Buster" (b side "Scrotal Scratch Mix") by Johnny Japes and His Jesticles (in reality Andy Partridge and Dave Gregory of XTC, journalist, record producer and sometime vocalist Neville Farmer, with John Otway on vocals released on Fulchester Records. [2]. Buster also featured in the 1991 Viz computer game. [3]
During the Gulf War of 1991, a Sepecat Jaguar GR1A (number XZ118 Y) bomber of the Royal Air Force featured Buster Gonad nose art.[4] Vintage framed copies of Buster Gonad cartoon from the 1980s are now collectable items.

Last edited:

K.Venugopal

Immobile Wanderer
Dear Mr. Cheese, Didn't know of this comic character Buster Gonad. Thanks for introducing. I really marvel at the imagination and sense of humor of cartoonists in Europe and USA. Most of the popular comic strips originate from Europe and USA. Are cartoonists there uniquely gifted with a "joke gene"?