• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What will you do with your 1200?

Riders

Mine has not come yet, however, I was told it would be this week. I'll give it till Friday if it's not here by then guess I'm not getting one.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Get rid of my cancer causing scratch ridden Teflon pans and buying something decent.
They rest goes to help pay of my VISA.

Riders

I got mine its already spent. My dog has a spot on one of her tits, thought I could take her to spca for about 600 they would do the operation but now I can not.

My dog pooped on my Moms bedroom floor and lot of poop and urine in the hallway. I am getting her a play pen to use the bathroom in and also taking her outside some now. But its too late I thought I could get a carpet shampoo folks out here. they took one look and said it was too late our carpet is ruined.

It is also old and has food and liquid stains as well.SO they said Id have to get them to pull up all the carpet in my house and then put an oxygen machine in for one or 2 days to get rid of the smells and be able to breath better in here.

It is going to cost 1000 but I'm putting 800 down because I've spent some of my check. I got some clothes coming and a playpen for Venus my dog.
We have plywood under our carpet hopefully I wont have to have it painted with anything.

I do have some cute dresses coming though. It is now that I thank God my weight is down 285 even though that's not much of a weight loss, I use to be 342 lbs.

I had to wear 5 and 6 xl and 30s and 32s, I could only get my size from Katherines and in my mind all those sizes have clothes that look like old lady clothes! Now I am in 4 xlarge and 26's and 28's, the largest big size at Lane Bryant's and Amazon.

The cute trendy large sizes go up to that Thanks God. I got 2 short Easter type dresses that are cute and one pair of 4 xlarge leggings and a cute Easter print looking top to go with it plus some dressy slipper shoes.

To me my old clothes at 342 looked like dresses made from tents, I hated it. I have short legs too, I could never find short dresses at that size either. My 2 I got now are short thank God.

I told my sister I can't buy those dresses unless I am going to church. So I believe I am going to wear one of them to Unity church at the end of this month if they are having services.Can't wait for my dog to see her crib and to get rid of the old nasty carpet in here. Hopefully I can breath better,