• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What will you do with your 1200?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Pay doctor Bill's. The hospital already billed me for my wife's first visit and this time its overnight.
Clearly you must live in a third-world country - the United States - with it's primitive health care system that is organized around impoverishing people who can't pay or letting them die because they are fearful of impossible debt.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You have no choice. It's sent to you whether you want it or not. And if you direct deposited a refund, it will just show up in your bank account. So you need to suffer.

As far as means tests go, I'm thrilled that it's being directed to those on the bottom rather than giving what to the rich is a total pittance, not enough enough for a second private plane, for goodness sakes.
If it's means tested, & we're above the threshold,
then if they send us the money, we'd have to
repay it. Essentially....we don't get it.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
So you and your wife earn over $250,000 a year, no wonder you're against taxes, you're filthy rich!!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You could keep guessing.
Or you could read the news.
More than 198,000, eh (assuming filing jointly) - that's the ending of the partial payment.

I did not know I was rubbing shoulders with a plutocrat who earns on the order of 200,000 in retirement.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
More than 198,000, eh (assuming filing jointly) - that's the ending of the partial payment.

I did not know I was rubbing shoulders with a plutocrat who earns on the order of 200,000 in retirement.
Plutocrat.....
disney+pluto+characters+wallpaper.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

WHAT!!!! I would have thought you figured that out after seeing the RF rules and reading the one that states "When mentioning @Revoltingest, or responding to his posts, you are required to wear a top hat"

60d7f778f2d811f7cec1c2ba31cb4ccfc026e16e_00.jpg