• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What will you do on Bush's last day?

Darkwater

I like Nixon. I never knew him, but he's funny on Futurama.

Anyway, as I said before, I like Bush, but look at this funny picture I found by mistake:

0714-05.jpg

Ha ha ha ha!!

I wasn't even searching for anything about this... But I came across it. :D

*Get ma f***in' Bootee's aff Ma,I want to shew him*

Him & Rumsfeld should be impeached properly,timebar should be wiaved.

.lava

Veteran Member
i sincerely feel sorry for Bush. seriously. i don't feel any sadness for Cheney for example. Bush always seemed so naive person to me. so on his last day i would have hoped he'd be saved.

Ringer

Jar of Clay
I'll probably be in a glass case of emotion as I am not sure exactly how I will feel. All I know is my body will be flooded with so many emotions I won't know what to do with myself.

glasscase.gif

I think I'm working that day unfortunately, I'd like to see Obama get innaugurated just for the sake of novelty.

Any positive/negative thing he does will be on his black or white side, the good one- your choice!

Last edited:

Makaveli

Homoioi
I'll procure a twelve-pack of Blue Ribbon (cans, of course), drink six, have a dance with a life size cardboard cutout of Barack Obama, then drink the rest and walk around town rejoicing.

Circle_One

I'll procure a twelve-pack of Blue Ribbon (cans, of course), drink six, have a dance with a life size cardboard cutout of Barack Obama, then drink the rest and walk around town rejoicing.

Woo! It's all about the redneck-ness baby! I'm going to follow Makaveli around all day.

Smoke

Done here.
Cheney and his little friend spent eight years looting the country and shredding the constitution, and got away with it, and very nearly half the voters voted for more of the same. Slightly over half voted for yet another politician who finds it necessary to defer to the Christian Right. I think it's premature to celebrate. I'm just planning to go to work and try not to put a damper on the festivities.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I guess I will count all the money I have made in the last eight years. :woohoo:
I guess you're not a candidate for a bailout? One of the lucky few. ;)

Once George is gone I will be exceedingly thankful to never, ever have to watch one of his State of the Union addresses again nor any other of his publicly humiliating performances. It's been a looooong 8 years.

Good riddance, King Dorkface!

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Seems like a fitting way to commemorate Bush's last day would be to get smash drunk, get everyone riled up about the Sendero Luminoso in Peru, and then convince everyone that we need to invade Kazakhstan as retribution. And end the evening by standing out in front of my house while my neighbors hurl their shoes at me.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
doppelgänger;1387835 said:
Seems like a fitting way to commemorate Bush's last day would be to get smash drunk, get everyone riled up about the Sendero Luminoso in Peru, and then convince everyone that we need to invade Kazakhstan as retribution. And end the evening by standing out in front of my house while my neighbors hurl their shoes at me.
Perfect plan. I'll bring the beer to help lessen the blows.

If by chance you find a pair of attractive heels in size 8.5, save them for me!

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Slightly over half voted for yet another politician who finds it necessary to defer to the Christian Right. I think it's premature to celebrate.

You are a smart man. People where so drunk on Bush derangement syndrome wine that they believed that any change would be a change for the better. In effect, they believed that anyone would make a better President than Bush.

People believe Obama is against war. He is against the Iraq war. The troops will not come home however. They will be going to Afghanistan and other places. People believe the money we spent on the war will buy health insurance.

First off, we spent money we did not have on Iraq. We have been borrowing money from the Chinese to buy oil from people who hate us. It is the biggest transfer of wealth in all history. Obama is not anti war, and he is a long way away from energy independence, so the old song, "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" will be playing during the inauguration.