• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What type of mystic are you?

What type of mystic are you?

• Visionary mystic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ordinary mystic

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Direct mystic

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other type of mystic

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Relate to none of the above.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • A combination of 2 or more.

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters

salemabd

التصوف هو الصفاء، والصوفي هو الشخص صاحب القلب النقي الصحي، والروح السامية، هو محبة الله ومحبة الله Arafh.uahb، والتصوف الحب كله.

mystic64

nolonger active
I would have to say that I am a direct mystic. When I was five years old my mother told me to go to God in the name of Jesus Christ and ask God to take away my fear of the dark. I had never heard of God or Jesus Christ because my family was not religious, but I did as my mother said to do and I met God :) . Oh, and He also took away my fear of the dark (my mother for some reason didn't want to leave my bedroom door open a bit so that the hall light gave my bedroom some light and when I threw a fit her solution was to tell me to pray to God in the name of Jesus Christ to take away my fear of the dark). With that prayer I had a direct experience with God and have been a mystic ever since. And as a mystic I have explored a lot of things over the last sixty years. Witchcraft, shamanism, the ancient Egyption mysteries, the majik of the "Fae", alchemy, advanced yoga science, personality programming, the physics of creation, and permanent union with the "I am that I am" (for lack of any other term), just to name a few. And I can honestly say that it has been one heck of a wild ride :) .

Once you find out guys, that there is something out there that will talk to you that knows a lot of stuff, your only limitation from there, is "you".