• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Republicans and Democrats need to learn

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Another thing Dems & Pubs need to learn is that if a party goes after a Prez,
if their charges don't eventually become proven, or if they impeach but don't convict,
their image will suffer. Dems are investing a lot of resources in painting Donald
as a tool of Putin, but if the investigations come up empty, woe are they.
Democrats fear Russia probe blowback

Last edited:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Loyalty is dangerous, especially loyalty to a particular country or leader. It leads one to support exploitative, bigoted, unjust and even warlike policies.

If you believe you're individually responsible for your actions, why would you abdicate this responsibility? If Germans in the 1930s had not been loyal; had not ceded moral decisions to others; had taken the trouble to make their own moral decisions, I think history would have unfolded very differently.

Loyalty is lazy and immoral. An individual who does not make his own moral analysis of each action is a moral reprobate.

Another thing Dems & Pubs need to learn is that if a party goes after a Prez,
if their charges don't eventually become proven, or if they try but don't impeach,
their image will suffer. Dems are investing a lot of resources in painting Donald
as a tool of Putin, but if the investigations come up empty, woe are they.
Democrats fear Russia probe blowback

If only that was the case when republicans impeached Clinton and nothing happened. Or when Obama and Hillary were being investigated for benghazi and none of the accusation then were proven.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
They need to learn to see Americans as Americans! Not liberals or conservatives!

LOYALTY FIRST!
Actually learning about the Constitution and Bill of Rights would be good thing as well. I'm willing to bet that most of them don't even know what it is other than being that stupid oath they have to say while raising their hand before going into office.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Actually learning about the Constitution and Bill of Rights would be good thing as well. I'm willing to bet that most of them don't even know what it is other than being that stupid oath they have to say while raising their hand before going into office.
I carry a copy of the Constitution in me briefcase.
Sometimes I read portions, but mostly I absorb it by osmosis.

Skwim

Veteran Member
They need to learn to see Americans as Americans! Not liberals or conservatives!

LOYALTY FIRST!
Ah yes, loyalty. The food of führers

0b06b5e34357a27a54a7577c685c0cc9bf090b205b4c0fc1c419df6c6e58fadf_1.jpg