• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What religions and paths do you mix?

kutulu

Which ones, may I ask?

buddhism, satanism, judaism, hinduism, cmon now i would have to name like everything......

i beleive that many religions are simply based upon or from eachother. the ones that atre not may exist along side them. just because 1 is right doesnt mean others are wrong...

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
buddhism, satanism, judaism, hinduism, cmon now i would have to name like everything......
Would it be easier to list the ones you don't? :D

How do you combine them all together? And which ones do you mainly use? Like, your top three or four. :D

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Changed my mind... I mix the Confucianism philosophy, Tao philosophy, and Buddhism philosophy but don't believe in gods.

AfterGlow

Invisible Puffle
Stoicism, but without its pantheistic/fate-like god.

Buddhism, but without its bodhisattvas and transcendental buddhas, karma and postmortem rebirth.

The Epicurean materialism.

Philosophical Mechanism.

Other bits and bobs.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Stoicism, but without its pantheistic/fate-like god.

Buddhism, but without its bodhisattvas and transcendental buddhas, karma and postmortem rebirth.

The Epicurean materialism.

Philosophical Mechanism.

Other bits and bobs.

Yeah those are good :)

Orias

Left Hand Path
As the op says, what religions, philosophies, practices paths etc. do you practice?

I hate labels, but I'll break them down just for you, and perhaps it might clear up a bit of confusion that others might have...:cover:

Autotheism
Satanism
Panentheism
Luciferianism
Left Hand Path
Greek and Noris mythologies/philosophies
Setiansm
Non-theism
Animism
Deicidalism
Gnosticism
Agnosticism
Greater and Lesser Magicks
Self Thought
Self evolution

Ha, now how I got all of these to mix would take a greater of the 3 years that it took developing the understanding that I possess of them ;)

Is there any reason why these ones?

Well as you know Satanism is my background and it slapped me in the face like common sense. From there, I perceived that I could only perceive, which meant that nothing could truly be "known" just subjectively apprehended.
Best regards and Xeper,

Orias

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Much of the foundation of my life and religious philosophy is based upon contemporary Satanism, ancient Egyptian Magic, philosophy, and mythology, Greek mythology and philosophy, Runeology, Chaos Magic, Thelema, the teachings of Plato, Aristotle, and P.D. Ouspensky, just to name a few. Of course, I am ever learning, ever growing, and as much as I think I know and understand - I still know nothing, which is the beginning of all Wisdom.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
Much of the foundation of my life and religious philosophy is based upon contemporary Satanism, ancient Egyptian Magic, philosophy, and mythology, Greek mythology and philosophy, Runeology, the teachings of Plato, Aristotle, and P.D. Ouspensky, just to name a few. Of course, I am ever learning, ever growing, and as much as I think I know and understand - I still know nothing, which is the beginning of all Wisdom.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Scio me nihil scire!