• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What other forums do you frequent regularly?

Zephyr

Moved on
I often go to keepmusicalive.com and livingwithstyle.com.

KMA is a killer music forum I've been working with since soon after its founding. Aqualung is currently staff there and we already have quite a few members from RF.

Livingwithstyle is really a pretty elite forum nowadays. It's a lot of general discussion with subforums for most everything. If anybody wants to join and get past the vouching process, just drop me a pm.

Hacker

Buttercup said:
Oh part of the forum was set aside for discussing parakeets and problems associated with them or tips in their care. This forum is better though and cover more types of birds.....it's also alot busier.

http://www.tailfeathersnetwork.com/community/

Do you have birds?
No I don't but I like them.:pen: I just thought it was kind of odd that their would be a birds section on a religious forum but that's really cool.:p Thanks for the website!:)

Buttercup

Veteran Member
tlcmel said:
No I don't but I like them.:pen: I just thought it was kind of odd that their would be a birds section on a religious forum.:p Thanks for the website!:)
They actually have wine, birds, religion and misc. :D

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
Ozzie said:
Are there any?

Christian Forums (heaviest posting)
Interfaith Forums
Objectivist Living Forum
Roddenberry.com
Deus Sinistra (an Everquest II game guild board)
Capitalist Paradise (a NationStates game region board)

And there's Eudaimonist's Euphoria, a Yahoo e-list that I own and moderate, and where a few members of the Fellowship of Reason, and friends, frequent.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I use to use the gamefaqs.com forums alot, but I grew up and alot of the other members didn't.
Sometimes I post at the forums on Disturbed's website.
Thier was another one, fusion-central or something like that, but I didn't enjoy it that much.
Once in awhile I post at the NoDQ forums.

kiwimac

Brother Napalm of God's Love
Christian Forums
Interfaith Forums
Internet Infidels
Aircraft of WW2
123 Christian Forums
Cross+Flame
Discuss Anything
Comparative-religion
Baptist Watch
Debating Christianity
Dynamic Deism

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
I only post in two others, really. One is Christian Forums (but only in the TAW - Orthodox - section). Unlike here, it sems to be completely impossible to have a civil discussion on Christian Forums with almost anyone who doesn't share your own faith. The debate areas are incredibly rancorous. The second is www.orthodoxchristianity.net. In my opinion, that's the best Orthodox forum there is, though I try to avoid the OO and RC sections as the debates there can also get pretty heated.

James

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
I tend to frequent one forum at a time. Currently it's this one. :D

My first forum years and years was ChickClick, a girly website and forum. When that closed down I (and many others) moved on to EstroBoards- and that closed down a while later. Then I joined a gryphon enthusiast board and that's done nothing but go downhill over the years and now there's barely any activity there.

So you're stuck with me here until this place closes (which is hopefully never). ;)