• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What it’s like to be President Trump’s White House photographer

Curious George

Veteran Member

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I really like the picture of Ivanka holding theodore. Did you have a favorite?
The photo of him walking down the runway during the inauguration was very good. I have not seen much of her work, but Pete Souza, the Obama photographer, has a wonderful body of work.

Underhill

Some of you might not be aware, but I like to take photos as a hobby (the branch outside of @LuisDantas window is one of my favorite spots). Anyway, so I came across this article which talks about the struggles and rewards of being a White House photographer. I just thought I would share.

What it's like to be President Trump's White House photographer

I too am a photographer (www.dmsiii.com). Being white house photographer has to be a challenge. Kind of the equivalent of being a wedding photographer 16 hours a day. All kinds of people, in all kinds of light, doing all kinds of things. High stress but also high rewards... It would be interesting.

Underhill

The photo of him walking down the runway during the inauguration was very good. I have not seen much of her work, but Pete Souza, the Obama photographer, has a wonderful body of work.

Souza would be a tough act to follow. He is extremely talented and had a much more photogenic subject.

Looking at her work she is also good. Sometimes her white balance seems a bit off (like in the picture of Trump around the glowing orb thing) but it's hard to tell. The president has such an odd skin tone...

Quetzal

Premium Member
Souza would be a tough act to follow. He is extremely talented and had a much more photogenic subject.

Looking at her work she is also good. Sometimes her white balance seems a bit off (like in the picture of Trump around the glowing orb thing) but it's hard to tell. The president has such an odd skin tone...
Souza had unprecedented access as well. Pete and Obama apparently started working together when he was running for a Senate seat. So they already had a working relationship going into the Oval. I think she will do just fine and Trump seems to prefer a more active approach in regards to fielding/approving photos.

Quetzal

Premium Member
I too am a photographer (www.dmsiii.com). Being white house photographer has to be a challenge. Kind of the equivalent of being a wedding photographer 16 hours a day. All kinds of people, in all kinds of light, doing all kinds of things. High stress but also high rewards... It would be interesting.
I like your work! This one is my favorite:

IMG_4760.jpg