• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Is Your Religion Say About Space Exploration & Alien Life In Other Planet ?

Islam faith accept alien life like animal and plant exist in other planet

From Holy Quran about alien life

Among His signs is the creation of the sky heavens and the earth, and the 'dabba' (creatures) He spreads in them. He is able to gather them all if He so wills.” (Quran Sura 42:29)

Space exploration in Holy Quran

"O assembly of Jinns and Men, if you can penetrate regions of the sky heavens and the earth, then penetrate them! You will not penetrate them save with a Power." (Quran 55.33)

Other planet like earth in universe

Allah is the one who created seven sky heavens and from Earth like them (of corresponding type); [Allah] command descends among them (heavens and earths) so that you may know that Allah is capable of anything and that Allah knows everything. (Quran 65.12)

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds. The Beneficent, the Merciful. Owner of the Day of Judgment. (Al-Fatiha - 1:1-3)

From islamic propechy hadith about Gog & Magog (Yajuj & Majuj) will attack human colony in sky heaven (space) near end time war

A short period after killing the Dajjal, Prophet Jesus will be informed of the release of Ya'juj and Ma'juj (Gog & Magog). Obeying Allah's command He will take the Muslims to Mount Tur for their protection as nobody will be able to kill the Ya'juj Ma'juj. Ya'juj and Ma'juj will come forth from every lofty place causing destruction and bloodshed wherever they go. Their first batch will come to lake Tiberias and drink all of its water. Their last batch will come to it and say, "There was once water in this lake." Marching on, carrying out pillage and murder to their left and right they will come to mount of Khamr (a mountain in Jerusalem) and say, "We have killed the inhabitant of the Earth, let us now kill the inhabitants of sky heaven." Thus they will shoot their arrows towards the sky. (Sahih Hadith)

To All Theist What Is Your religion Say About Space Exploration & Alien Life In Other Planet ?

Tumah

Veteran Member
To me it looks like your forcing your interpretation into places that don't exactly seem to be saying what you want.

Among His signs is the creation of the sky heavens and the earth, and the 'dabba' (creatures) He spreads in them. He is able to gather them all if He so wills.” (Quran Sura 42:29)
This verse is talking about the creatures that occupy heaven and earth. The creatures in heaven probably refer to mala'ikah, not aliens.

"O assembly of Jinns and Men, if you can penetrate regions of the sky heavens and the earth, then penetrate them! You will not penetrate them save with a Power." (Quran 55.33)
In context this verse seems to be speaking rhetorically. Saying that no one can do anything without/against Allah.

Allah is the one who created seven sky heavens and from Earth like them (of corresponding type); [Allah] command descends among them (heavens and earths) so that you may know that Allah is capable of anything and that Allah knows everything. (Quran 65.12)
You through in the word "sky" here that is not found in the original. There is nothing in the verse indicating that the earth is meant to be of another planet. It seems more likely that the author of this surah understood that just as their are seven heavens, there are also seven lands underneath thoseheavens.

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds. The Beneficent, the Merciful. Owner of the Day of Judgment. (Al-Fatiha - 1:1-3)
The term / alamin / is the plural form of / alam / 'the world'and we cite it, here, with the meaning of 'a collection of different creatures with common characteristics or a common time and place'.

For example, we say: the world of Man, the world of animals, and the world of plants, or, we say: the world of the East and the world of the West, or: the world of today and the world of yesterday. Therefore, when / alam /, which has a plural sense by itself, is used in a plural form, it refers to the 'universe'.

The writer of the Al-Manar says that it is narrated from Imam al-Sadiq (as)that he has said / alamin / means 'peoples', only. Then, the writer adds that the term is used in the Qur’an with the same meaning; for example:

[quote] From islamic propechy hadith about Gog & Magog (Yajuj & Majuj) will attack human colony in sky heaven (space) near end time war

A short period after killing the Dajjal, Prophet Jesus will be informed of the release of Ya'juj and Ma'juj (Gog & Magog). Obeying Allah's command He will take the Muslims to Mount Tur for their protection as nobody will be able to kill the Ya'juj Ma'juj. Ya'juj and Ma'juj will come forth from every lofty place causing destruction and bloodshed wherever they go. Their first batch will come to lake Tiberias and drink all of its water. Their last batch will come to it and say, "There was once water in this lake." Marching on, carrying out pillage and murder to their left and right they will come to mount of Khamr (a mountain in Jerusalem) and say, "We have killed the inhabitant of the Earth, let us now kill the inhabitants of sky heaven." Thus they will shoot their arrows towards the sky. (Sahih Hadith)[/quote]

Again you seem to have tossed in the word "sky".
The inhabitants of the heaven can again refer to the angels meant to represent Allah's side of the fight. There's no evidence that indicates its referring to aliens.

Thanda

From LDS scripture:

Moses Chapter 1 (God speaking to Moses):
33 And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son I created them, which is mine Only Begotten.

34 And the first man of all men have I called Adam, which is many.

35 But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you. For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them.

36 And it came to pass that Moses spake unto the Lord, saying: Be merciful unto thy servant, O God, and tell me concerning this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, and also the heavens, and then thy servant will be content.

37 And the Lord God spake unto Moses, saying: The heavens, they are many, and they cannot be numbered unto man; but they are numbered unto me, for they are mine.

38 And as one earth shall pass away, and the heavens thereof even so shall another come; and there is no end to my works, neither to my words.

39 For behold, this is my work and my glory—to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.​

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
As I've stated in other threads about this topic, it says basically nothing at all.

dabba is living creature like animal,plant etc not angels.......they life in earth and other planet

angels and dabba is different.

yes similar planet like earth full with animal,fish,water,plant etc is exist.........in our universe

in islam heaven and paradise is different place.

heaven is sky or space and in Holy Quran the lowest level of heaven/sky is our universe full wit stars

{And we adorned the nearest (lowest) heaven with lamps (stars)...} [Quran 41:12]

And Yajuj & Majuj will killing inhabitant of space/heaven they are human like us...not angels

angels or malaikah only will die in yaumul qiyamah

A short period after killing the Dajjal, Prophet Jesus will be informed of the release of Ya'juj and Ma'juj (Gog & Magog). Obeying Allah's command He will take the Muslims to Mount Tur for their protection as nobody will be able to kill the Ya'juj Ma'juj. Ya'juj and Ma'juj will come forth from every lofty place causing destruction and bloodshed wherever they go. Their first batch will come to lake Tiberias and drink all of its water. Their last batch will come to it and say, "There was once water in this lake." Marching on, carrying out pillage and murder to their left and right they will come to mount of Khamr (a mountain in Jerusalem) and say, "We have killed the inhabitant of the Earth, let us now kill the inhabitants of sky heaven." Thus they will shoot their arrows towards the sky. (Sahih Hadith)

human cannot killing angels they are supernatural creature and but they can kill other human. In future humanity will build space colony in other planet (mars,moon, etc). And Gog and magog will kill and destroy them

In future Gog & Magog will create chaos, war and killing in earth and other planet

Gog & Magog will killing inhabitant of sky heaven. Inhabitant of sky heaven or space are human. And Gog & Magog are human like us they are childen of adam.

Last edited:

From islamic propechy hadith about Gog & Magog (Yajuj & Majuj) will attack human colony in sky heaven (space) near end time war

To All Theist What Is Your religion Say About Space Exploration & Alien Life In Other Planet ?

Islam doesn't teach about ET life. Islam teaches that there are several layers of heaven. These passages refer to angelic beings, not aliens.

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
Aliens are not talked about in the bible, curious to how a christian will react to an alien

Were we to discover aliens I'd be willing to accept the implication; that humanity is not necessarily the primary intended beneficiary of creation

And I'm willing to accept the opposite implication also- that of observed reality; the 'great silence' of the galaxy.

roger1440

I do stuff
What Is Your Religion Say About Space Exploration & Alien Life In Other Planet ? Life on other planets wouldn't be alien life unless that life came from another planet. We would be the alien life on that planet.