• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what is your favorite band?

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Master Vigil said:
DANNY ELFMAN HAD A BAND!!!!!????!!!!!! I must go to record store!!!!!!
bandlive.jpg

You mean you haven't seen the video of Oingo Boingo's Farewell Concert? It was a Halloween concert.
What about Forbidden Zone?
<~~~ Danny

What about Mystic Nights of the Oingo Boingo?

Lightkeeper

I also love the Bee Gees and Celine Dion. I have to say I love Big Band Music and have seen the Glenn Miller story several times. I also love classical music.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Lightkeeper said:
I also love the Bee Gees and Celine Dion. I have to say I love Big Band Music and have seen the Glenn Miller story several times. I also love classical music.
I enjoy Benny Goodman and Les Brown

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
prash4 said:
Pet Shop Boys, and pretty much most of 80s british bands
Are you aware of a song that Pet Shop Boys recorded with Dusty Springfield. She is (or, sadly, was) my favorite female pop singer of all times.

prash4

retrorich said:
Are you aware of a song that Pet Shop Boys recorded with Dusty Springfield. She is (or, sadly, was) my favorite female pop singer of all times.
You mean the song "What have I done to deserve this" from their second album Actually - that's a pretty good song

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
1. REM
2. Radiohead
3. Modest Mouse
4. 311
5. The Libertines
6. Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
7. Simon & Garfunkel
8. The Beatles
9. The Cure
10. Beck
11. Woody Guthrie
12. Bob Dylan
13. Blood, Sweat & Tears
14. The Who
15. The Counting Crows

to name a few...

gtrsgrls

If I could only choose one favorite band I'd have to say it's Relient K.They're a christian punk group out of Ohio.They absolutely rock!:jam:

Aqualung

Tasty
Van Halen; Pet Shop Boys; New Order; OMD; Midnight Oil; Heroes del Silencio; Queensryche; Joe Jackson; ect. You give me anything that you could loosely term rock from the 80s, and I'll take it. :D

Solon

All the top Trance DJ's, whilst not bands in any sense, turn out some thumping Trance. Big up Tiesto, Oakenfold, Judge Jules, and many others...Oldstyle bands, well you can't top U2.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
The Rolling Stones, The kinks, Dire Straits, The Carpenters, Abba, Beach Boys.......too many to mention.

Ormiston

GWAR....ROFL....GWAR. Unbelievable.

I'm going to see H.I.M. tomorrow. Any other fans? (Come on Wiccans)

P.S. It's my wife's first concert...she's 27!

Zephyr

Moved on
I really like:
Blind Guardian
Hammerfall (Seen them in concert :jam: )
Edguy ( ' ' )
Helloween
Iced Earth
Kamelot (Hence the avatar and sig)
Avantasia
Angra
Shaaman
Iron Savior
Gamma Ray
Amon Amarth
Into Eternity ( ' ' )
Death
Opeth
Manowar ( :biglaugh: )
Rhapsody (More obscure :biglaugh: )

I also like some non-metal music. I like Jaco Pastorius's work with Weather Report, and I like me some Mozart and Vivaldi. Concerto in G (Was it in G?) per two violoncelli by Vivaldi is by far my favorite classical piece. EVER!