• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your Belief? A statistic for RF

Which choice do you identify yourself the most?

• I am an Atheists

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • I am an agnostic

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • I believe in a Revealed Religion (Abrahamic or non-Abrahamic)

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • I believe in a Non-revealed Religion

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • I don't know yet. Not sure what I believe.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I believe in a God, but do not believe in any Religion.

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
"Believe in" is an awkward way of framing it, but I suppose all types of mystery/mystical religions are non-revealed since its practitioners work directly with the divine and don't utilize third party intermediaries like prophets. It's not really something "believed in" as much as practiced though.

Viker

Häxan
I choose to refer to mine as more of a natural religion. But it could also be a subcultural religion (a reflection and reaction to personal life experience) as well. Often, I take issue with "revealed" religion as a label for just a few better known groups. As I believe my religion to be revealed through reasoning, nature and my life experience. However, I also believe that the dark divine has revealed itself steadily in the course of my life. (Dark generally meaning taboo, forbidden, overlooked and/or shunned)

Revealed does have its established and accepted meaning. So I get that and just put mine in the "non-revealed" yet natural religion category.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Please choose one of the options.
I chose the last option in that it is the closest, with caret:

"I believe in God, but I do not believe in any ^^ religion." -- ^particular^

I am an Omnist with Christian background and primary beliefs of 100% Liberal Quaker and 97% Jewish as defined by BN Quiz years ago.

As an Omnist, I believe all religions have some truth, but no religion has it completely. I contemplate all and make personal decisions of what to accept for further reflection, and what to respectively leave behind.