• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is wrong with you ?

Papoon

I don't know what is wrong with me. Whatever it is, this thread was posted about 30 minutes ago and has not showed up when I reload 'New Posts'

So maybe I am paranoid and insecure.

Although, maybe I'm just perceptive, and notice stuff which could make me paranoid if I thought about it too much.

Hard to say.

I'll have another shot and a cigarette and see if anything has been posted.

Feel free to tell me what's wrong with me, or anyone else who posts here.

Papoon

This could be serious. This thread still hasn't appeared in New Posts. Although it does show up in recent posts.

So...I'm paranoid, suspicious and impatient. And I'm home alone drinking and smoking. And I have been putting up with an abusive relationship because the sex has been amazing.

Wow. I'm a mess.

How about you ?

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
Hmm. What's wrong with me? I'm not experienced enough in life. :I

Papoon

It's getting worse.

I am obviously a self obsessed narcissist, because I am posting replies to myself on a forum.

I must be a hysterical attention seeker.

But I think that's at least a bit funny. Does that mean I may have psychopathic tendencies ? Because honestly, none of my faults really bother me.

As far as I'm concerned I am a product of something incomprehensible which made this experience inevitable and unavoidable.

Am I irresponsible and in denial ?

Despite all this, I tend to think I am insightful and maybe even a little bit special.

Some days.

Other days I am acutely aware of my insignificance.

#@%#$@& !!!

I think I may be bipolar.

Papoon

Hmm. What's wrong with me? I'm not experienced enough in life. :I
How much longer than forever will it take ?

LOL. Only kidding. #&%@$# almighty ! That was probably very rude. Maybe I have sadistic tendencies as well.

And I'm beginning to suspect I may be a hypochondriac.

Papoon

I need another drink. And I only have a tray of butts to reroll.

I have no self respect !

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
But I think that's at least a bit funny. Does that mean I may have psychopathic tendencies
I think I may be bipolar.
If it concerns you, rather than guessing you should seek professional help. From what you're posting, you seem to have neither psychopathic tendencies or bipolar disorder. But, that is going strictly by what you are saying. Schizophrenia, perhaps, or something else that has paranoia as a symptom, but given that you are drunk it really can't be said. It may just be that your abusive relationship has you stuck in a really deep rut, and you're being sucked into an emotional black hole.

Papoon

If it concerns you, rather than guessing you should seek professional help. From what you're posting, you seem to have neither psychopathic tendencies or bipolar disorder. But, that is going strictly by what you are saying. Schizophrenia, perhaps, or something else that has paranoia as a symptom, but given that you are drunk it really can't be said. It may just be that your abusive relationship has you stuck in a really deep rut, and you're being sucked into an emotional black hole.

Thanks for your concern ShadowWolf. Actually I am pretty much OK. As OK as I think I could reasonably expect to be on a mudball during an apocalypse, surrounded by the walking dead. LOL.
I started the thread as a semi-serious diversion. A kind of "come on down and testify for Satan !"
Of course there is always some shred of truth in self deprecating humor. I have just realised that I have been in an abusive relationship, which I just terminated. Yesterday. And I am at home drinking (not excessively - my spealing is moral less cohesive isnit ?) And yes, I am rerolliing stogies cos I'm a bit degen.

Just a little shootout at the I'm OK You're OK Corral. You're a sweetie though :)

Aiviu

I am totally lazy to do some exercise. I always ate as much as i wanted to and i never grow a tummy. But now :( ... ok, some of you would think this is "nothing" ... but for me its "something" :)...

Last edited:

A Vestigial Mote

I let myself get too comfortable, don't challenge my own "status quo", and as a result I feel stagnant and unfulfilled. The craziest part is, I feel I react very well to changes and challenges - I don't get flustered, barely ever feel "stress", and am cool under pressure - more often than not I just choose to "sit on my ***" (figuratively of course) rather than "put myself out there".

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I honestly can't think of anything, I been close to being murdered, I have been raped as a young man, I have been shot, and I have beaten cancer, so what have I to complain about ?, I am here alive and enjoying my life to its max.