• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Wrong With Jews Who Repeatedly Post the Most Hateful Propaganda Towards Muslims?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
When you assail a source without looking at references you reveal a bias. I earlier quoted from al-jazeera and you didn't have any problem with that despite their known bias. And you also didn't address what they said. So if you wish to ignore history because it is inconvenient, feel free.
Misleading and Harmful: the "Palestinian Loss of Land" Maps

I have run fowl of the Jewish library on several occasions before i find it unreliable and biased as a source

I do not ignore history, and what did you say? I have rechecked your post and can't see anything to address

rosends

I have run fowl of the Jewish library on several occasions before i find it unreliable and biased as a source

I do not ignore history, and what did you say? I have rechecked your post and can't see anything to address
So you are dismissing the Jewishvirtuallibrary instead of checking its sources. That's not the most intellectually rigorous approach.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Actually, it was labeled "Palestinian" to create facts on the ground. If you want some history of the term "Palestinian" you can start by reading the newspaper, the Palestine Post http://web.nli.org.il/sites/JPress/English/Pages/Palestine-Post.aspx or checking out the Palestinian soccer team from 1939 and 1947.
Maybe you should look at the postage stamps and coins (PALESTINE: 1927 1 Mil Coin, KM #1 **BU UNC CONDITION** ◢ FREE COMBINED S/H ◣ if you need help figuring out what it says in parentheses on the 3rd line of the coin and the bottom left of the stamp, let me know).

So "Palestinian land"? Not so much.

Ok so the maps are wrong and a, football team during ww2 was right. Very good.

ChristineM

Premium Member
So you are dismissing the Jewishvirtuallibrary instead of checking its sources. That's not the most intellectually rigorous approach.

I have checked my source's

O have previously checked the Jewish library.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Because religious Arab leaders do not want a two state solution. The people might, their leaders do not.

So why are Israel blocking Palestinian membership to the UN where they can publicly put their case?

why has Israel got 77 un resolution's against it regarding Palestine while Palestine has 1 regarding Israel?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Um, all those things I cited are the proof. Did you not check?

What things? One Jewish virtual library article (see above) A Zionist newspaper and a coin ?

Note numista's comment on the coin

For the Hebrew lettering of Palestine "פלשתינה" on the obverse side of the coin, there is a small acronym after it in brakes "(א"י)", which is shortened for "ארץ ישראל" (Land of Israel), the name used since biblical times to the present by the Jewish People for the geographical area that made up the lands of ancient Judea, the British Mandate of Palestine and later the State of Israel.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
So why are Israel blocking Palestinian membership to the UN where they can publicly put their case?

why has Israel got 77 un resolution's against it regarding Palestine while Palestine has 1 regarding Israel?

Are you talking about the same UN that thinks SA should be a member of the committee on human rights? I think the UN's actions towards Israel are reprehensible. On just that point, the UN has lost all credibility in my mind - more's the shame.

rosends

What things? One Jewish virtual library article (see above) A Zionist newspaper and a coin ?

Note numista's comment on the coin

For the Hebrew lettering of Palestine "פלשתינה" on the obverse side of the coin, there is a small acronym after it in brakes "(א"י)", which is shortened for "ארץ ישראל" (Land of Israel), the name used since biblical times to the present by the Jewish People for the geographical area that made up the lands of ancient Judea, the British Mandate of Palestine and later the State of Israel.
So what was called "Palestine" was actually a reference to the land inhabited by Zionists and Jews, the land of Israel. Therefore the notion of "Palestinian land" is proven false. The title of Palestinian" was applied to Jewish inhabitants of the the land of Israel. The map is proven wrong. QED.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Are you talking about the same UN that thinks SA should be a member of the committee on human rights? I think the UN's actions towards Israel are reprehensible. On just that point, the UN has lost all credibility in my mind - more's the shame.

Jolly good, i hope it makes you feel better.

Remember is Israel were not committing crimes against internationally agreed standards then it would not be censured by international committee.

ChristineM

Premium Member
So what was called "Palestine" was actually a reference to the land inhabited by Zionists and Jews, the land of Israel. Therefore the notion of "Palestinian land" is proven false. The title of Palestinian" was applied to Jewish inhabitants of the the land of Israel. The map is proven wrong. QED.

Yes called Palestine... Your words... as you say... QED

Just think, i live in France with a large Algerian population, it's not called Algeria. America has a substantial German population, i don't see Germans grabbing lands and dumping the dispossessed into effective internment areas to withhold humanitarian aid from them.

rosends

Yes called Palestine... Your words... as you say... QED

Just think, i live in France with a large Algerian population, it's not called Algeria. America has a substantial German population, i don't see Germans grabbing lands and dumping the dispossessed into effective internment areas to withhold humanitarian aid from them.
Do you know the history of what was called Palestine and why? I live in North America, but there is no country called "North America" with a capitol and a native culture. The region that was labeled did not call forth a particular people and culture -- the Zionists were the Palestinians so the map that tries to label "Palestinian" lands is in error. You have yet to show me otherwise.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Jolly good, i hope it makes you feel better.

Remember is Israel were not committing crimes against internationally agreed standards then it would not be censured by international committee.

? I said that the UN's actions do not make me feel better??

As for the "internationally agreed standards", can you name a few?

I wonder how many posters here have ever set foot outside their media screens.
I see a classic case of someone posing as a peacemaker, inciting hatred in the name of peace.
All perfectly normal.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Who is we? It really annoys you that I posted these attacks on Jewish targets that had nothing to do with Israel doesn't it? Kinda ruins the entire theme of the Muslim world.
Also what I do for humanitarian reasons is of no concern to you nor do you know how I spend my money. Unless you have direct access to my bank account of course.

So what did the Argentinian Jews do to Muslims?
What about the Syrian Jews? Or the Austrian Jews? Or the French Jews?

What crimes did they commit against Muslims that makes any attack on them okay?

So I can attack Muslims in this country because Muslims in another country did bad stuff to Jews?

That is your logic btw.
I meant by we , all people in RF whom believe that you hate to bottom all Muslims and all Arabs.as I do. it's not secret.

-For targeting all Jews.
I don't justify the crimes for it.

it's not complicated to understand.

because some from both sides said it's about religious war or race war!

I do blame generalizing ideology(thinking) they had,exactly as you do.

I always said :"generalizing is evil" do you feel that ?

I just find it paradox that someone whine about antisemitic,he/she do the same evil act with others "religion/race" !!