• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the Whole Truth About God?

Popeyesays

There is truth and it is not found in the worlds religions.
There is One Law Giver there will never be another.
To know this One Law Giver you must obey what His prophets wrote.
There is only ONE PLACE that still believes all that the prophets wrote.
That place has a name, The House Of Yahweh.
We have a web site, come by and see if you have eyes to see.
Just goggle "The House Of Yahweh".

Okieshowedem

You're aware that your conclusion claims your premise false, aren't you? You say that truth is not found in the world's religions and then say that the House of Yahweh has the truth. Is not The House of Yahweh among the world religions?

Regards,
Scott

Popeyesays

Okieshowedem

You're aware that your conclusion claims your premise false, aren't you? You say that truth is not found in the world's religions and then say that the House of Yahweh has the truth. Is not The House of Yahweh among the world religions?

Regards,
Scott

Popeyesays

Okieshowedem

Regards,
Scott

Popeyesays

Okieshowedem

Regards,
Scott

Popeyesays

Okieshowedem

Regards,
Scott

drew22

invisable
Yes, but where does the Bahai Faith place in Revelation, because from my studies, the Bahai revelation does not go to the end of Revelaton. It is explained in the Bahai writings.
The Seventh Angel, as a matter of fact, is not Bahaullah, as stated by Abdul-baha in Some Answered Questions. So the whole revelation was not finished.
The 1000 years, as stated by Bahaullah, when no new prophet will come is explained by Maitreya. I will paraprase, The 1000 years is a period in which Communities of Light will be formed; the First Ressurection,( and this comes from the Bible, Revelation). During this 1000 years we have the whole revelation of God: Maitreya, the Eternal Divine Path. The Eternal Divine Path explains what God has planned for the last 12,000 years and show how the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth will be formed and more people will reach Pure Conscisiousness or Heaven, as in God`s Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.
As stated in Hidden Words, and of course it is hidden in the words: the Bahai revelation has a third prophet.

Popeyesays

Drew,

The Bayan only speaks of Him Whom God Will Make Manifest. That is Whom Baha`u'llah claims to be.

Do you accept that claim or not? If not, why not?

If Baha`u'llah is indeed He Whom God Will Make Manifest then when He says there will not be another Manifestation of God for 1,000 years )year determined by the amount of time it actually takes the earth to traverse the sun). The what room is there for Maitreya?

Why would Baha`u'llah lie in such detail? Why would He lie at all?

If you are going to accept Baha`u'llah as He Whom God Will Make Manifest, then there isno room for Maitreya because Baha`u'llah was the Fifth Buddha Maitreya.

Do you not see the gap in reasoning here? If you don't, you should.

I suggest Maitreya have the revelation that Baha`u'llah is a false prophet, otherwise his claim makes no sense. That would please me because you would stop trying to tell Baha`i's what to believe and not believe.

Regards,
Scott

Happy Ninth Day of Ridvan

arthra

Baha'i
I really don't mind if Drew wants to speculate and suggest he has found his Maitreya...that really doesn't bother me.

What I feel is inappropriate though is when he misrepresents the Baha'i Faith with a comment like:

".,..the Bahai revelation has a third prophet."

If you're going to refer to Baha'i Faith at least try to get it right. You don't have to believe in it...just strive for more accuracy and show some respect.

- Art

Baerly

Yes, but where does the Bahai Faith place in Revelation, because from my studies, the Bahai revelation does not go to the end of Revelaton. It is explained in the Bahai writings.
The Seventh Angel, as a matter of fact, is not Bahaullah, as stated by Abdul-baha in Some Answered Questions. So the whole revelation was not finished.
The 1000 years, as stated by Bahaullah, when no new prophet will come is explained by Maitreya. I will paraprase, The 1000 years is a period in which Communities of Light will be formed; the First Ressurection,( and this comes from the Bible, Revelation). During this 1000 years we have the whole revelation of God: Maitreya, the Eternal Divine Path. The Eternal Divine Path explains what God has planned for the last 12,000 years and show how the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth will be formed and more people will reach Pure Conscisiousness or Heaven, as in God`s Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.
As stated in Hidden Words, and of course it is hidden in the words: the Bahai revelation has a third prophet.

Hello Drew, How are you? I have been doing some reading and from the start it seemed like you were really looking for a one true truth which can stand the test (1John 4:1-6). I hope that I can speak to you about that one faith (TRUTH). Just let me know if that is possible.

On another note,are you aware that the book of Revelation was wrote to the first century christians to encourage them to keep the faith, all the while staring death in the face? Notice the first verse of Revelation and you will find that the things that John wrote were to shortly come to pass. Not 2000 yrs later. Not only that but John describes what he sees in symbols and signs. People who lived in the O.T.times would be familiar with the terms and phrases John used in this book.

I like you believe there should be one true religion to follow. Because the alternative just does not make sense. You can go to my page and read a little about it or contact me.

Baerly

drew22

invisable
I don`t represent the Bahai Faith. Maitreya is, "the One Whom God Will Make Manifest", or as in other prophecies, the, "Alif of the Greatest Name"; I accept that claim. You can find much more detail by going to www.maitreya.org and click on Bahai prophecies.

drew22

invisable
Baerly,
Who told you that the Book of Revelation was wrote for the early Christians? Seems to me that it is visions of the future.
You can go to paltalk, 'all religions unified' , room, there you can talk to other people, who, like me, find that Maitreya`s message is to answer the question: why are all these religions here , bring people closer to God, and all those good things. Maitreya himself is talking on the same paltalk, May 5, at 2pm MST

Popeyesays

I don`t represent the Bahai Faith. Maitreya is, "the One Whom God Will Make Manifest", or as in other prophecies, the, "Alif of the Greatest Name"; I accept that claim. You can find much more detail by going to www.maitreya.org and click on Bahai prophecies.

I thought you were still a member of the U.S. Baha`i community, Drew. Have you resigned?

Regards,
Scott

Baerly

Baerly,
Who told you that the Book of Revelation was wrote for the early Christians? Seems to me that it is visions of the future.
You can go to paltalk, 'all religions unified' , room, there you can talk to other people, who, like me, find that Maitreya`s message is to answer the question: why are all these religions here , bring people closer to God, and all those good things. Maitreya himself is talking on the same paltalk, May 5, at 2pm MST

Drew, How are you? God told me that the book was wrote about things "which must shortly come to pass" (Rev.1:1). Now God did not talk to me directly, but I read that tid bit of info straight out of the bible. It says it plain as day if you read the first verse of the book of Rev. Now I know people have made all kinds of predictions and said that they see America and Europe and other things in Rev., but if one keeps the first verse of the book in mind it will dispell all those lessons people are teaching out there which teach all of Rev. is talking about things in the future.

Why would John write a book to people living in the first century telling them about things which would happen some 2000 years later. That information would not do them any good at all.

If that is not enough look at verse 4. and notice it says John to the seven churches which are in Asia. Thats pretty plain to me,how about you? Not only that but chapters 2-4 is directed to those churches he talks about in (1:4). Don't you usually write the name of the people your writting to in the front of any letter you write? Sure you do. That is exactly what happened in (1:1,4) of the book of Revelation. He tells the area he is writting to and tells them these things are going to shortly come to pass. Then he writes each of the seven churches in chapters 2-4 and gets into particulars about each one of the churches.

I understand you think all religions are good. What if the bible says different? What if the bible says that some worship will not be accepted by God? Because the bible says that very thing (Mt.15:9,13,14) (1John 3:12).

The bible says to speak the same thing (1Cor.1:10). Were to walk by the same rule (Phil.3:16). That rule is the word of God ( New Testament Law). We are to speak as the oracles of God (1Peter 4:11).We have all we need in the bible according to (2Peter 1:3) (Jude 3).

Drew, If someone tells you something different than what you can find within the bible,who do you believe? That person or the bible?

Baerly

Popeyesays

If you believe that Baha`u'llah is NOT "He Whom God Will Make Manifest" why do you accept Him at all? After all Baha`u'llah CLAIMS to be He Whom God Will Make Manifest.

"Meditate upon these sublime words. He saith: "I, verily, am a believer in Him, and in His Faith, and in His Book, and in His Testimonies, and in His Ways, and in all that proceedeth from Him concerning them. I glory in My kinship with Him, and pride Myself on My belief in Him." And likewise, He saith: "O congregation of the Bayan and all who are therein! Recognize ye the limits imposed upon you, for such a One as the Point of the Bayan Himself hath believed in Him Whom God shall make manifest, before all things were created. Therein, verily, do I glory before all who are in the kingdom of heaven and earth." By God! All the atoms of the universe groan and lament at the cruelty perpetrated by the froward among the people of the Bayan. Whither are gone they who are endued with insight and hearing? We beseech God -- blessed and glorified be He -- to summon them and exhort them unto that which will profit them, and withhold them from that which will harm them. He, in truth, is the Strong, the All-Subduing, the Almighty."
(Baha'u'llah, Epistle to the Son of the Wolf, p. 154)

"And likewise, He saith: "Suffer not yourselves to 155 be shut out as by a veil from God after He hath revealed Himself. For all that hath been exalted in the Bayan is but as a ring upon My hand, and I Myself am, verily, but a ring upon the hand of Him Whom God shall make manifest -- glorified be His mention! He turneth it as He pleaseth, for whatsoever He pleaseth, and through whatsoever He pleaseth."
(Baha'u'llah, Epistle to the Son of the Wolf, p. 154)

"O people of the Bayan! Fear ye the Most Merciful
and consider what He hath revealed in another passage.
He said: "The Qiblih is indeed He Whom God will
make manifest; whenever He moveth, it moveth, until
He shall come to rest." Thus was it set down by the
Supreme Ordainer when He desired to make mention
of this Most Great Beauty. Meditate on this, O people,
and be not of them that wander distraught in the
wilderness of error. If ye reject Him at the bidding of
your idle fancies, where then is the Qiblih to which ye
will turn, O assemblage of the heedless? Ponder ye this
verse, and judge equitably before God, that haply ye
may glean the pearls of mysteries from the ocean that
surgeth in My Name, the All-Glorious, the Most
High."
(Baha'u'llah, The Kitab-i-Aqdas, p. 68)

"After the death of the Báb he was, with the principal Bábís, exiled to Baghdad, and later to Constantinople and Adrianople, under the surveillance of the Ottoman Government. It was vii in the latter city that he openly declared his mission. He was "He whom God would make manifest," whom the Báb had announced in his writings, the great Manifestation of God, promised for the last days; and in his letters to the principal Rulers of the States of Europe he invited them to join him in establishing religion and universal peace. From this time, the Bábís who acknowledged him became Bahais."
(Abdu'l-Baha, Tablets of Abdu'l-Baha v1, p. vi)

"He became well-known in regard to these qualities before the Báb appeared. Then Bahá'u'lláh declared the Báb's mission to be true and promulgated His teachings. The Báb announced that the greater Manifestation would take place after Him and called the Promised One "Him Whom God shall make manifest," saying that nine years later the reality of His own mission would become apparent. In His writings He stated that in the ninth year this expected One would be known; in the ninth year they would attain to all glory and felicity; in the ninth year they would advance rapidly. Between Bahá'u'lláh and the Báb there was communication privately. The Báb wrote a letter containing three hundred and sixty derivatives of the root Baha. The Báb was martyred in Tabriz; and Bahá'u'lláh, exiled into Iraq in 1852, announced Himself in Baghdad. For the Persian government had decided that as long as He remained in Persia the peace of the country would be disturbed; therefore, He was exiled in the expectation that Persia would become quiet. His banishment, however, produced the opposite effect. New tumult arose, and the mention of His greatness and influence spread everywhere throughout the country. The proclamation of His manifestation and mission was made in Baghdad. He called His friends together there and spoke to them of God."
(Abdu'l-Baha, The Promulgation of Universal Peace, p. 26)

If your Maitreya is HWGWMM, then Baha`u'llah was either mistaken or lying. In neither case should you accept Him.

I sense hypocrisy.

Regards,
Scott

drew22

invisable
The whole truth about God is in the Greatest Sign.

Notice the Bahai symbol, the nine armed star. This symbol also represents the Fifth Church of the Seven Churches in the Book of Revelation, that is , as all the religions are represented in order that they occured, the Bahai revelation is the fifth symbol on the Greatest Sign, starting from the bottom symbol and going right.
Maitreya is saying the following, the Fifth Church in Revelation, is talking about the the Bahai Revelation:
Rev.3

[1] And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
[2] Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
[3] Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
[4] Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
[5] He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
[6] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches

As to the One Whom God Shall Make Manifest , God unfolds it as He does, and I will explain it from what Maitreya wrote, but you can ask Maitreya himself May 5, 2pm MST, on Paltalk, room- all religions united.

Of course we have heard about the fierce teaching of the Bab, how Bab taught in a very violent way ; Bab said he would chop their heads off if they didn`t believe in him, and stuff like that. Most bahais responses will say that it was time, and the people were very violent then, which sounds good because it was very violent then ; however if we look at the Greatest Sign we see that it says about the Bahai Revelation, "for I have not found thy works perfect before God" , this reading from Church of Sadis, the Fifth Church, so God sent the Twin Prophets, Bab and Bahaullah. Bahaullah, as he took over from Bab, made the teachings less harsh, and more assessable to westerners and the world. These conclusions are made by looking at the Greatest Sign , notice that this is concluded from looking at the Greatest Sign and not from the Bahai writings, the point being, this is a new revelation, it is not from the Bahai writings.
Of course we know that it is the Spirit that comes with each manifestion of God and it is the same Spirit. No one is calling anyone a liar here, except Scott is calling Maitreya a liar.

drew22

invisable
Of course many people will call Maitreya a liar , a, "lying imposter",. Lying imposter could never fit Maitreya though , because you can just look at the Greatest Sign and you see why all these religions have been sent to us, because it makes the Eternal Divine Path. There is no need to wonder what is going on on this planet it is all there plain and simple. Of course we are not ready for this revelation, not yet, and if you find it read it.
Baerly, read some THOTH for me, because I read some of the Bible.

Popeyesays

I'm sorry Drew, but you did not answer either question I asked:

1) Have you actually resigned from the Baha`i Faith, or are you trying to be amember of both the Baha`i community and the Maitreya's? Would it not be hypocritical and specifically against Baha`i teachings to do that?

2) Why does Maitreya ignore Baha`u'llah's specific claim to be He WHom God Will Make Manifest?

I actually have not called this individual a liar, I've just wondered why he manipulates Baha`i teachings so grotesquely while claiming that the Baha`i Faith is truly from God.

Regards,
Scott

drew22

invisable
This is not about me.
The truth is here, just go to THOTH and find out what Maitreya says about Bahai prophecies. Just go to the main page after the Greatest Sign page and click on, Bahai Prophecies.

Popeyesays

Drew, Drew, Drew,

I've been there. In my personal opinion, it's drek. That's my very personal opinion, it is not meant to guide anyone else's personal opinion, or to insult you. I have a right to my opinion, and that's what it is.

I do not understand why you think I am calling Maitreya a liar. I have not. You and he have called Baha`u'llah a liar by denying that He claims to be He Whom God Will Make Manifest.

As to 'not being about you', of course it is. You're behavior while being a spokesman for someone else is very much germaine. Why not answer my question, it's not outrageous.

Regards,
Scott

drew22

invisable
You don`t have to listen to me Scott, I am not a representive of the Mission of Maitreya or the Orthodox Bahais. I am just a blogger. But if you are at all concerned about bahai prophecies, and you should be, (and there I go again, that`s just me thought), you should just read about it. Reading about it is not going to hurt you. Besides I don`t always feel I can explain, or you could get a better meaning of it.
Oh no I cannot be a bahai. This belonging to two faiths is a bahai thing, some bahais can be, bahai/christian, or bahai/buddist , or something like that. The teachings of Maitreya, The Eternal Divine Path, are whole truth of God as seen on the Greatest Sign; they are new teachings. Maitreya has explained what everything in bahai is about. I don`t think I owe the Bahais anything.
Well good luck, I hope you find bahai prophecies a good read.