• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the True Purpose of Life?

Riders

Eh buy beer wine chocolates?Sense I'm a diabetic and alcohol sends me into diabetic shock I never do that and I never forget the bread.

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Eat find shelter have sex have children this is what were made for were a human species.

I believe in dharma the here and now i live for now this moment. Why would I have deep obsessive thoughts about what is the purpose of life?

Nature and Dharma and my body tells me everyday.i live for now.

Mohsen

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Eh buy beer wine chocolates?Sense I'm a diabetic and alcohol sends me into diabetic shock I never do that and I never forget the bread.

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Eat find shelter have sex have children this is what were made for were a human species.

I believe in dharma the here and now i live for now this moment. Why would I have deep obsessive thoughts about what is the purpose of life?

Nature and Dharma and my body tells me everyday.i live for now.
You forgot about artha, Kama and moksha. Ever heard of a one trick pony?

Peace