• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the Trinity?

Unguru

I am a Sikh nice to meet you
The Trinity is God in all His Glory!
The Father is YHWH the Existance who is covered in light.
The Word is the Mind of YHWH called YHWHshua,
and the Spirit is the acting Force of YHWH in YHWH's creation.

So your so-called "God" has to be three guys to be God?

SA Huguenot

You are such a slithering character.
Why do you edit my words I wrote to fabricate a lie?
This is what I wrote
Now, any god that is not a Trinity such as YHWH, is a non existant entity.
versus the quote you so nicely frauded from the original:
Good point
"YHWH is a non existant entity"
You just proven your religion is one where you can lie with no conciouns.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Correct, because the "Father, Son and Holy Spirit" have nothing to do with God, just the political ideology of Christianity which is anti-spiritual.

There's no difference, it's polytheistic paganism either way

This is correct because God cannot be subdivided, even theoretically
I am a son, a husband, and a father, so does that make me three different people?

Again, as I've mentioned to some others here, let me recommend looking up "essence" as that approach is used a great deal in the Bible. Here: Essence - Wikipedia

SA Huguenot

So your so-called "God" has to be three guys to be God?
Nope our dear sick liar who changes my words.
My god is YHWH, who is the Creator, and He has a Holy Spirit, and a Mind called the Word.
This God said that He made you in His immage, which was a Body, a Spirit, and a Mind.
You are one person, with 3 atributes which is different from each other, but are one and the same as you.

So, If you can answer in truth, what do you say.
Do you have a Spirit and a Mind in your Body?
See if you can continue to debate this point.

SA Huguenot

I'm glad you realize how you've been sticking up for a lie now and you can move past your silly three-guys polytheism.
Silly man.
To coin a Word, does not mean it never existed.
The word Dinosaurs was invented in the 19th century, does it mean that Dinosaurs never existed?
It was called Dragons before then.
I think an IQ above 85 is needed to understand this principe.

Unguru

I am a son, a husband, and a father, so does that make me three different people?

Again, as I've mentioned to some others here, let me recommend looking up "essence" as that approach is used a great deal in the Bible. Here: Essence - Wikipedia

Sure you could be a son to your father, a husband to your wife, a father to your kids, a fisherman to your friends, a shop owner to your customer, an electronics collector for your youtube channel.
What use is this comparison?

Either you believe in one god or many, Christianity is arbitrary.

Unguru

Silly man.
To coin a Word, does not mean it never existed.
The word Dinosaurs was invented in the 19th century, does it mean that Dinosaurs never existed?

No, in the case of the Trinity, it meant that this form of pagan polytheism never existed before the 4th century.

SA Huguenot

Sure you could be a son to your father, a husband to your wife, a father to your kids, a fisherman to your friends, a shop owner to your customer, an electronics collector for your youtube channel.

Unguru.
Please take the time to answer me.
Do you believe you are a Body, spirit and Mind in one?

SA Huguenot

No, in the case of the Trinity, it meant that this form of pagan polytheism never existed before the 4th century.
prove to me the pagan Trinity you so quite refer to where the Christian God was derived from.
There is none my friend.

Unguru

My god is YHWH, who is the Creator, and He has a Holy Spirit, and a Mind called the Word.

How do you know that "he" is the creator?

This God said that He made you in His immage, which was a Body, a Spirit, and a Mind.
You are one person, with 3 atributes which is different from each other, but are one and the same as you.

Ok, so why make these three 'atributes' distinct? seems like pagan polytheism.

So, If you can answer in truth, what do you say.
Do you have a Spirit and a Mind in your Body?
See if you can continue to debate this point.

Yes, I do.

SA Huguenot

How do you know that "he" is the creator?

Ok, so why make these three 'atributes' distinct? seems like pagan polytheism.

Yes, I do.
Great, so you have a body.
a Mind
and a Spirit.

My following question is, if you die, what of you will live in the spiritual realm?

SA Huguenot

You are my friend, even though you sometimes tell lies and pretend that you are an idiot, I know you are actually verry intelligent.
Be as it may, spiritual realm, tell us, what happens to you the person if you die and your body goes to the grave?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

The link I provided you should have answered your question.

So, let me put it another way, Jesus is not God but is of God according to the Trinitarian concept. A rough comparison could be "we are what we eat", which can't be taken literally but can be taken figuratively.

SA Huguenot

We reincarnate if we don't fulfill our purpose.
I chose Christianity because I studied the Bible, Quran, Hadith, Book of Mormon, Upanishad, Bagdiva Ghita, Scientology, Unitarianism and attended training at the JW's or as they call htemself Jehovah bible and tract soc.
I was an Agnostic after I returned from Military service in South Africa in the 1980's.
I always challenged Christians, untill a Muslim told lies about the Bible and Quran
He made the Quran a scientific book, and the Bible a fraud, and I wanted to get that information together to destroy Christians.

Well, at the end of it all, I could not find his claim of scientific discoveries in the Quran, but saw a small scientific fact in the Bible.
Since 2007 I was astounded at the acurate descriptions of Time, origins of the Universe, C14 dating, geology, and many more scientific discoveries from the Bible.
What made me realise that the Bible must be describing a true God, was when I saw the origins of the Universe was coppied from Genesis 1 by Emmanuel Kant in 1755, and this is what science uses today as evidence for the origins of the Universe!
Everything Kant described from the Bible was proven correct over the next 200 years. he knew that some "Deformed Stars" which scientists recorded, were other galaxies. He described Thermodinamics, the origins of Commets, the formation and contents of the Sun and planets, Orstd used Kants' information and came up with 3 scientific laws of which electromagnetisizm and conservation of energy are examples.

When I studied geology, I learned about Nicola Stenno. He was the father of Geology and crystalisation.
Guess what, he was a priest and gave a scientific description of how Earth's geology shaped out of a huge flood.
He discovered that the "tonge stones" was actually shark teeth which fossilised, and much more.
I can go on and on about how the Western world built their science to what we have now, because of Christians and jews who trusted the Bible.
In conclusion.
I am a Christian not because I believe in God, but because I KNOW GOD!