• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is nonbinary?

Madmogwai

Madmogwai
Its going to come to a point where male and female, man and woman... Are meaningless.

A male(sex) can identify as a woman(gender) and live as a female(sex) and vice-versa

And with male and female, man and woman.....
I can't see how someone can feel like none of the above.
This is happening because society is allowing it, we are a society of degenerates who need to stand up for truth, not feelings.
People will very soon turn on the LGTB community as we are being forced to agree, and now the perverse members are targeting our children.

JDMS

Academic Workhorse
Also you don't have to understand something to respect folk.

Yep. I treat all nonbinary people the same way I'd like to be treated, and even if I don't understand what it feels like to be nonbinary on a personal level, I can understand the main gist of it all, and I'd never ask them invasive questions or use the wrong pronouns.

Madmogwai

Madmogwai
Yep. I treat all nonbinary people the same way I'd like to be treated, and even if I don't understand what it feels like to be nonbinary on a personal level, I can understand the main gist of it all, and I'd never ask them invasive questions or use the wrong pronouns.
There are no non binary people

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
This is happening because society is allowing it, we are a society of degenerates who need to stand up for truth, not feelings.
And by "truth" you mean "your personal feelings on this issue".

People will very soon turn on the LGTB community as we are being forced to agree, and now the perverse members are targeting our children.
Cool. Equating LGBT people to paedophiles.

Weird how you have to resort to that in order to make an argument, but yet you cry the moment someone asks you basic questions.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin