• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what is humans...

capslockf9

What is humans...
The Great Spirit that exists outside the boundaries of the "material" manifestation
is a reality. This sentient being made of pure consciousness . All "matter" is endowed
with sentience. Sentience refers to possession of sensory organs, the ability to feel or
perceive, not necessarily including the faculty of self-perception. Self-perception appears
to be processed in the superior frontal gyrus. Partner this perception to consciousness
and it's intent to find a reflection of itself in physical form . Consciousness is a
non-material energy. We are NOT the static within our minds ( a pack of neurons, made
up of a chain of "lifeless" molecules and atoms). Most minds, instead of serving as a link
to the infinite worlds of multi-dimensional expression, have become locked into a rigid
sense of separate "material" identity. Most minds are lost in the "matter" and it's
diversified incredible beautiful physical forms.
Within classical Physics the void is a simple absence of all matter and energy while
quantum theory tells us that in fact it is a seething mass of quantum particles that
constantly appear into and disappear from our observable universe. Everything (us
included)is made of atoms. Atoms are made of electrons and protons. Electrons and
protons are made of quarks and gluons. And these things are made of yet smaller things.
And these things are so small that they have NO MASS at all but are pure vibrating
energy. It is from these vibrations from which we perceive "matter". Electrons
exchanged (the static) in the synapses is thought. AND NOW this thinking gives the mind
an Ego ( ego as applied here is the perception of self). Evil ego concepts amoung others
are Races, tribes, nationalities, superiority over other fellow humans, preference from a god
that it created for its own use, dominance of nature, patriotism, religion, etc.. Most minds
are lost in matter; which you know is an illusion. Alas even color does not exist in the
material; what does exist is frequencies or vibrations. These vibrations enter our eyes and
its in our mind where we apply color.
What follows is my own personal knowledge. Consciousness (The Great Spirit) is a
non-material energy. Soul searching will reveal that we are love, fearless, and compassion.
Without the great spirit the human thing will cease and dissipate, and it's ego will
disappear. There is only one only one living being only one living being. The ego or the
rigid sense of seperate deters manifestation of THE GREAT SPIRIT intent.

Thank you for your time, my brother.
Alejandro Garcia
[email protected]

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
Osiyo, and welcome to Religious Forums. Your first post was very interesting...I don't understand it completely, but it was very interesting. Are you a Native American? If so, what is your tribe? We hope you'll stick around for a while and let us get to know you better!

TurkeyOnRye

If indeed you are a Native American, I am deeply and utterly sorry for the past and continuing sins that have been inflicted upon your people by my unconscious and industrialized people.

If not...well, great post!

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
It sounds like you are an Animist of sorts. All energy has movement, therefore all existence is "animate" and is "spirit". One Great Spirit. Good post!

capslockf9

It sounds like you are an Animist of sorts. All energy has movement, therefore all existence is "animate" and is "spirit". One Great Spirit. Good post!

Thanks but,
if by animistic you mean "souls" as the supposed thing that survive after the organism has ceased functioning, not quite so.
I mean- one entity. I do not mean matter(a body, and a mind and a soul) and space; I mean just one thing.
From this one thing everything manifests. Matter and consciousness are from this one thing.
Yet ,I do not mean to sound like i prescribe to intelligent design, a biblical god, or idealism.
I say that what ever it is that flits existence in and out of our our universe is both physical and mental. You could say an intelligent energy or everything in the universe is consciousness.

Does matter produce consciousness / or does consciousness produce matter?

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend capslockf9,
Sorry my frubal and other buttons have stopped working. so cannot frubal you.
How ever if quantum physics has reached to this level of understanding then humanity is not far off when mind and no-mind will find the right balance for peaceful co-existence of all energy.
However this part is not clear to me; can you elaborate as to who is *PERCEIVING* here and what happens in that *VOID*
Within classical Physics the void is a simple absence of all matter and energy while quantum theory tells us that in fact it is a seething mass of quantum particles that
constantly appear into and disappear from our observable universe.
Await your response with all possible links.
Love & rgds

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
To me it is not about this culture or that culture or this ritual or that ritual. I respect them all, but it is not the culture or the ritual that does the healing work, it is the energy inside of you that heals. It is not about who you are or where you came from, it is more a matter of what you can do with what you got. The spirits (animal or otherwise) come to me of their own accord from many places and it is through them that I am made aware of my "gifts". It is not something that is "learned". It does not matter how many books one reads or how many "teachers" one has studied under, or how many different rituals or "magical" trinkets one utilizes in their attempts. The power comes from within oneself. It is just a matter of opening up to it and letting it flow through you. That's where healing comes from.

Sorry if I got a bit off-topic.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Runewolf,
Surely that is not off topic unless the objectives are different.
Only is allowed to say the same things differently.
Yes, agree the energy is within and the most we can do is allow that individual energy to flow with the universal energy.
Love & rgds

capslockf9

Friend capslockf9,
Sorry my frubal and other buttons have stopped working. so cannot frubal you.
How ever if quantum physics has reached to this level of understanding then humanity is not far off when mind and no-mind will find the right balance for peaceful co-existence of all energy.
However this part is not clear to me; can you elaborate as to who is *PERCEIVING* here and what happens in that *VOID*
Within classical Physics the void is a simple absence of all matter and energy while quantum theory tells us that in fact it is a seething mass of quantum particles that
constantly appear into and disappear from our observable universe.
Await your response with all possible links.
Love & rgds

I do not know what the "perceiver" is and what happens in the "void" it would be pure speculation, but the following are scientific reports.

I: Nothingness of Space Could Illuminate the Theory of Everything | Subatomic Particles | DISCOVER Magazine
"The vacuum is filled with countless virtual particles rapidly bursting into and out of existence like an invisible fireworks display."

II: Science Article: Dr Milo Wolff: The Wave Structure of Matter (Electron): Origin of the Laws of Nature
"Physical objects are not in space, but these objects are spatially extended. In this way the concept empty space loses its meaning." ... Albert Einstien

I do speculate that what we percieve is not all that is out there like the dog whistle that does not register in our sense.