• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is God's will?

thevoiceofgod

People like you damage religion, and bring a bad name to those of faith.

I was planned to destroy all the religions of this world soon.

Daniel 2
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."

Psalm 97
1: The LORD reigns; let the earth rejoice; let the many coastlands be glad!
2: Clouds and thick darkness are round about him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
3: Fire goes before him, and burns up his adversaries round about.
4: His lightnings lighten the world; the earth sees and trembles.
5: The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth.
6: The heavens proclaim his righteousness; and all the peoples behold his glory.
7: All worshipers of images are put to shame, who make their boast in worthless idols; all gods bow down before him.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

The destruction of all the inhabitants on this earth will be destroyed soon.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Jeremiah 4
22: "For my people are foolish, they know me not; they are stupid children, they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil, but how to do good they know not."
23: I looked on the earth, and lo, it was waste and void; and to the heaven, and they had no light.
24: I looked on the mountains, and lo, they were quaking, and all the hills moved to and fro.
25: I looked, and lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the air had fled.
26: I looked, and lo, the fruitful land was a desert, and all its cities were laid in ruins before the LORD, before his fierce anger.
27: For thus

Ecclesiastes 1
4: A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains for ever.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.

Don't worry, you will survive this destruction of all the inhabitants of the earth because you were created as information. Your formed flesh is only an illusion.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
3: For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.

Gambit

Our Creator created the ego of each of His created characters. If He hadn't have done so, we would be like the Sims characters in a computer simulation game wondering around on command.

We come into this world without a self and make one up as we go along.

thevoiceofgod

We come into this world without a self and make one up as we go along.

Our Creator built you in His mind before He spoke His creation into existence. All the characters in His program had to be planned before most of them believed they had to be born from the womb of a mother. Although the first two bodies that woke up in the simulation were not formed in the womb of a mother. Since they're only illusions, no body had to be formed in a womb of a mother. They could have easily awakened in full grown bodies wondering around in the woods.

Gambit

Our Creator built you in His mind before He spoke His creation into existence. All the characters in His program had to be planned before most of them believed they had to be born from the womb of a mother. Although the first two bodies that woke up in the simulation were not formed in the womb of a mother. Since they're only illusions, no body had to be formed in a womb of a mother. They could have easily awakened in full grown bodies wondering around in the woods.

Are you alluding to Adam and Eve?

thevoiceofgod

Are you alluding to Adam and Eve?

It makes no difference what the first characters in the simulation program were named. One created man should have two bodies. One body should be a male and the other body should be a female but in this first age, all the offspring of the first created man's bodies were only formed with one body but with information of both male and female. This is why we have homosexuality in this first age.

In the next part of the program ( next age or New Heaven and Earth ), a created man will wake up in two bodies. One body will be a male and the other body will be a female. They will remain partners for eternity and experience every vision and dream together.

Gambit

In the next part of the program ( next age or New Heaven and Earth ), a created man will wake up in two bodies. One body will be a male and the other body will be a female. They will remain partners for eternity and experience every vision and dream together.

That's bizarre.

thevoiceofgod

That's bizarre.

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Genesis 2
21: So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh;
22: and the rib which the LORD God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man.
23: Then the man said, "This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."
24: Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and cleaves to his wife, and they become one flesh.

One man was created both male and female. In Paradise, man will wake up with two bodies.

thevoiceofgod

I believe you alluded to it in one of your videos.

You heard wrong. The Bible cannot speak to anyone so it's not to be trusted as the voice of the Lord. The original writings by God's prophets and saints came from the voice of the Lord that spoke into our minds to get our attention.

The Bible still contains some unhampered information that fits the knowledge of God that I has to testify to. However, a lot of information from the Beast got placed in the Bible that deceives everyone who reads it.