• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What I dislike about some of the posting habits here

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
People who only post to you when they have some bone to pick.
They're sort of "stalker lite".
Don't you just wish they'd get that chip off'n the shoulder?

People who post in a thread simply to make the point that they don't find the topic interesting and thus have no interest in posting in the thread.

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
People who are dishonest in their posting, knowingly misrepresenting or falsifying information to try and win a debate.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Also when it's so far from what you actually said that you can't quite work out if you are being trolled or if the poster is just a bit dim.
And then they descend into insults based upon their mis-quoting & mis-inferences.
It becomes uninspiring to continue.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Posting pictures of cats in every thread! We go through 'Cat season' every once in a while. You'll be plodding along arguing about almost anything and then 'Bam' instead of a reply you get a picture of a kitty.

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
th

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Posting pictures of cats in every thread! We go through 'Cat season' every once in a while. You'll be plodding along arguing about almost anything and then 'Bam' instead of a reply you get a picture of a kitty.
How can I not pass up this opportunity to annoy?
soft-kitty-sing.gif

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Nothing at all. I think that every poster, and every post, is a gift to be cherished and shared. Every thought and word on this forum is a unique, delicate expression of beauty and truth to be admired evermore. Tears of pure, unadulterated joy stream from my eyes with each new thread posted. Even now, the blinding, white light of pure love and happiness surrounds me after reading this thread.

Dear Kilgore,

I cannot express how deeply your beautiful and moving post has sincerely affected me this morning, which is a morning otherwise bathed in the most profoundest tragedy since it is the very same day that I have been forced by these lean winter months to kill and serve up for breakfast our family's beloved pet squirrel, Little Alfie. Little Alfie's touching, last words to me were to look deeply into my eyes, chatter ever so sweetly, and then poop in terror. I shall always cherish the light and beauty he brought into the lives of all of us who knew him as our pet rodent or potential emergency food source. The only alleviation from the misery of having to eat him has been your heart-warming and profoundly affirming post this morning. May the Great Geejibbers of the Cosmic Universe bless you and yours for your consoling words.

Sincerely,

Sunstone

Norman

Defender of Truth
I have less trouble with @Godobeyer and his imperfect English than posters who color their text green or brown or pink.
You are just making it hard for me to read without adding any information.
Tom
@Shadow Wolf @Norman
Tom

Norman: Hi Tom, I do not color my text in green, brown or pink. A serious question, are you color blind that you dislike colored text?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Norman: Hi Tom, I do not color my text in green, brown or pink. A serious question, are you color blind that you dislike colored text?
This post showed up on my screen in a tannish brown. It doesn't show up against the grey background as well as black does.
I like color, and it is crucial to my professional life. But it is not helpful to reading.
Tom

Norman

Defender of Truth
This post showed up on my screen in a tannish brown. It doesn't show up against the grey background as well as black does.
I like color, and it is crucial to my professional life. But it is not helpful to reading.
Tom

Norman: Ok Tom, I will not color my text any more, I enjoy our conversations.