• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Horoscope Sign Are You?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I'm officially a Goat, which is interesting as its' one of my totem animals. The odd thing is that one of my other animals is the tiger. (Who happens to be unsheathing her opinionated claws on other threads. Eeep!)

Tigress

Working-Class W*nch.
Pisces (water) with moon in Aries, Leo rising.

In Chinese Astrology, I am a tiger and my element is fire.

PureX

Veteran Member
I'm also gemini - May 22nd.

In numerology, 22 is the luckiest of all the relevant numbers. It's viewed as 11 reiterated, and 11 represents a container, with the top open, waiting to be filled by the gods. And mostly it's supposed to imply that the container will be filled with wisdom and good fortune (good fortune always comes with wisdom) because 11 is also viewed as representing open-mindedness, particularly toward divine inspiration.

Or, you could just say that it means I'm empty-headed. *smile*

Smoke

Done here.
In Western astrology, I'm a Taurus, with Capricorn rising and moon in Cancer.
In Chinese astrology, I'm a metal rat.

uu_sage

Western Astrology- I'm an Aquarian. What other sign has their own song? This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius, Aquarius!
Eastern Astrology- Wood Rat

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
I am a Taurus, and a ****, (edit to Rooster) and my element is Earth.

I don't know where my moon is rising or what my venus is doing, those details get me all confused.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Bastet said:
Try this site for starters: http://chinese.astrology.com/?ice=ast,tabchi,sign or you could always type 'chinese horoscope' into a search engine and see what you come up with. ;)

Oh my! I checked the site and it says I'm a Dog! And here all this time I thought I was a Pig. Hm, I'm not sure a Dog is better. :D

None of the Chinese zodiac has ever seemed to fit my family very well, except for my husband, who definitely is an Ox.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Sun in Capricorn
Ascendant In Gemini
Moon In Gemini
Mercury In Sagittarius
Venus in Aquarius
Mars In Aquarius
Jupiter In Gemini
Saturn In Pisces
Uranus In Virgo
Neptune In Scorpio
Pluto In Virgo

Chinese is Horse

Smoke

Done here.
cardero said:
Chinese is Horse
In 1966, the Chinese New Year was 21 January. If you were born 4 January, you fall into the previous year. You're a Snake, element Wood.

From the Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]People born in the Year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because they are fickle. They are most compatible with the Ox and Rooster.[/FONT]​

Smoke

Done here.
Buttons* said:
i cant remember the other one...
Fire Rabbit.

Chinese Culture Center:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] People born in the Year of the Rabbit are articulate, talented, and ambitious. They are virtuous, reserved, and have excellent taste. Rabbit people are admired, trusted, and are often financially lucky. They are fond of gossip but are tactful and generally kind. Rabbit people seldom lose their temper. They are clever at business and being conscientious, never back out of a contract. They would make good gamblers for they have the uncanny gift of choosing the right thing. However, they seldom gamble, as they are conservative and wise. They are most compatible with those born in the years of the Sheep, Pig, and Dog.[/FONT]​