• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What have you learned from movies?

Kerr

Hi.

A few things I learned from the last two movies I watched.

Riddick: Did you know that lesbians have a thing for bald, male murderers who decapitate people infront of them and admits to have spied on them in the shower?

Ninja assassin: Did you know that ninjas can syncronize heart beats even if they are several meters apart?

Ninja assassin: Did you know that ninjas shuriken throwing is more deadly then machineguns (and they throw them at a similar speed)?

Ninja assassin: Trees have hearts!

Ninja assassin: If you are stabbed through the left side of your body, where you can feel the heart beat, but happen to have your heart on your right side, you are fine. Also, some ninjas will notice this.

Ninja assassin: To get ninjas of your tail, you better smoke cigaretts!

Has anyone else learned something from movies?

Take care,
Kerr.

Wirey

Fartist
A 9mm bullet will cause any car to explode on contact.

People named "Jimmy" die early, and "Richard" is always a bad guy.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I learned that the Mythbusters are spoil-sports and will prove that the great things that happen are just illusion (with a very few exceptions).

Erebus

Skulls are actually made of wet cake and jam. This means they can be splattered easily by even the flimsiest of weapons.

It's entirely possible to jump from the roof of one speeding vehicle to another. At worst you might work up a sweat doing so.

The more machine guns there are firing at you, the less likely it is you'll be hit. Conversely a single 9mm pistol is the most lethal weapon on the planet.

What women really want is a stalker with nice abs.

Facial deformity is a sure sign of evil.

Horny teenagers have the survival instinct of a chocolate biscuit.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I learned this from Obi-Wan (Ben)Kenobi: "Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" (From A New Hope). He makes a very good point.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I learned from The Lost Boys that even vampires can be cool, Jim Morrison loving, wouldn't-be-surprised-if-they-use-psychodelics, 80's loving people like the rest of us.