• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What has helped you the most on your path?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
What's the religious method?

Religious Method

It was informally read out with its application authored by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 in the Conference of Great Religions held at Lahore in 1896 in the then British India.
The lecture titled ” The Philosophy of the Teachings of Islam”* has since been translated in many world languages and is available online.
The Philosophy of the Teachings of Islam – Wikipedia
The principle is elaborated in first two pages of it:
” It is necessary that a claim and the reasons in support of it must be set forth from a revealed book.”

Right, please?
Isn't it a shortcut of comparative study of Religions and no-religions and to find truth in them, please?
Right?

Regards

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Buddha's advice in 'Kesamutti Sutta' and Hindu religious books, Upanishads, Bhagawat Purana, Gita and a Ramayana in local language, Sri Rama Charit Manas.

Brinne

For one, patience and turning to study / writings when having periods of doubt or spiritual struggle. There’s (and I’ve experienced it personally) sometimes the feeling to throw your hands up and try something new when reaching a hurdle like that but sometimes the best way is definitely through.

Dropship

For one, patience and turning to study / writings when having periods of doubt or spiritual struggle. There’s (and I’ve experienced it personally) sometimes the feeling to throw your hands up and try something new when reaching a hurdle like that but sometimes the best way is definitely through.

Yes, Jesus is in any simple slimline gospel like this one, and if people can't find him there, they're in big trouble..:)
Jesus said- "Whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst again.." (John 4:14)

rel-gosp-john.jpg