• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Does Passover/Easter Holyday/Holiday Mean To You?

Elihoenai

It’s a time to remember the sons willingness to share man’s death experience that he might get a little closer to understanding his own created beings.
Do you Observe Rituals to bring into Remembrance what Yeshua/Jesus did?

I see that your Religion is Disciple of The Urantia Book. Never heard of this book before and will have a look on what it teaches about Elohim/God and Yeshua/Jesus.

Elihoenai

No, not anymore but I still like Jesus. Not so fond of the conservative half of his supposed followers.
So you prefer the Liberal Christian. Morally, I Am on the Ultra Extremist Conservative Side of Yeshua's/Jesus's Followers and there are not many of those. Nothing do do with Party Politics.

Elihoenai

I am afraid the Roman Church is on its last legs, and your gnostic beliefs are the least of their worries. There is no "earthy kingdom" at this time, other than the 8th head of the 7 heads of beast of Revelation 17, and your quoted verses from the false prophet Paul are the foundation of the churches of the Protestants and the Catholics. The Muslim's have their own false prophet. And the Jews have their own lying "scribes" (Jer 8:8). As for the "elect", they were elected/chosen from the foundation of the earth, and are not organized as "gnostics", and will not take on the "mark of the beast" as stated in Rev 20:4, which can not be said for the "gnostic", who seem to quote one of the "horns like a lamb", Paul, at every turn.
Daniel 4:17

17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

There is always and Earthly And Heavenly Kingdom Ordained by Elohim/God. Elohim/God has provided the Rulers of the Earth. It appears you don't believe in or practice any Scripture you are quoting. I know that you are Against Religion. Apparently, you are an Atheist in a War Against Elohim/God.

If Christian Gnostics are the the least of the Worries of the Universal Roman Catholic Church why do you think they spend 24/7 on Satanic Ritual Abuse?

Christian Gnostics are Not Allowed to Reveal the Secrets that Elohim/God has shown to them. I have only written Exoteric/Public Knowledge on a Public Forum.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

True.

I stated the later, while rejecting the former.

No. "making Israel superior" is false.

No.
Genesis 32:29​
And he said, Your name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel; for as a prince you have power with God and with men, and have prevailed.​
Isaiah 42:8​
I am the Lord; that is my name; and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to carved idols.​
God's glory is not embodied in Israel. Though there is an opportunity to have power WITH God. To partner with God. God embodied is an idol.
Further to my post #191 post: What Does Passover/Easter Holyday/Holiday Mean To You?

I attempted to look at your profile and see that you have limited who can view it. I made the assumption that you are Jew or a Gentile that converted to Judaism based on your use of the Torah/Hebrew Bible. Are you saying that you acknowledge that in the Torah Elohim/God Affirms that Israel is Superior to the Nations and that you Reject this? What is your Religion?

2ndpillar

Daniel 4:17

17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

There is always and Earthly And Heavenly Kingdom Ordained by Elohim/God. Elohim/God has provided Rulers of the Earth. It appears you don't believe in or practice any Scripture you are quoting. I know that you are Against Religion. Apparently, you are an Atheist in a War Against Elohim/God.

If Christian Gnostics are the the least of the Worries of the Universal Roman Catholic Church why do you think they spend 24/7 on Satanic Ritual Abuse?

Christian Gnostics are Not Allowed to Reveal the Secrets that Elohim/God has shown to them. I have only written Exoteric/Public Knowledge on a Public Forum.
At the end of the age, all will be revealed. Everything hidden will be brought to the light. The gnostics reveal nothing because they have nothing to reveal because they are among the wicked (Daniel 12:10) and are without understanding. The end, as in when the "great tribulation" comes, is when the "kingdom" is witnessed to all of the nations (Mt 24:14). The gnostics don't "witness" the "kingdom" because they do not understand the essence of the "kingdom" which has not been established as of this time (Daniel 2:45), (Zech 14), Ez 37:15-28) & (Rev 17:17). The LORD's purpose was to give the "kingdom to the beast until the words of God should be fulfilled".(Rev 17:17). The "kingdoms" belongs to the "beast" whose authority came from the "dragon" (Rev 13:4). The "few" on the "narrow" road to "life", are juxtaposed to the "many" on the wide road (the false gospel of grace), who are on the road to destruction (Mt 7:13), led by the "false prophets" of Mt 7:15.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Have you always had this connection or did it develop as you were growing up? How would you describe this connection? Is it like Intuition?
I was a generic theist growing up until I became a Christian at 25. I thought of god as a friendly, bearded old man in the sky. That was nice. When I was Christian, Yahweh was judgemental. Jesus loved me though. Now I guess you could say it's more like intuition, since it's not something I actually "experience."

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Deuteronomy 28:13

13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Psalms 25:9

He guides the humble in judgment; and he teaches the humble his way.​

Israel's Superiority to the Nations because of Obedience to Elohim/God is Affirmed throughout the Holy Scriptures/Bible from Genesis to Revelation.

Humility is requried. Superiority is rejected. That is the way.

That's why Elohim/God Commanded to Utterly Destroy the Nations and make no Marriages with them to Keep Pure.

Only 7 completely unholy nations are to be utterly destroyed. Why is defined in Deuteronomy 12:31

You shall not do so to the Lord your God; for every abomination to the Lord, which he hates, have they done to their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burned in the fire to their gods.

Without this Superiority over the Nations Israel Does Not Exist

So, the covenant is eternal just as God is eternal. Leviticus 26:43-44

The land also shall be left by them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lies desolate without them; and they shall accept the punishment of their iniquity; because, because they despised my judgments, and because their soul loathed my statutes.​
And yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, nor will I loathe them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them; for I am the Lord their God.​
And yet ... I will not ... break my covenant ... for I am the Lord their God. That is an eternal covenant. Unbreakable.

What does Superior mean to you? Superior means Higher in Rank, Status, or Quality.

Agreed.

Elohim's/God's People Israel is Better than the Nations.

Nope.

Elohim/God Prefers Israel to the Nations, therefore, Israel is Better.

Nope. Going from stubborn to submissive is evidence of a miracle.

@dybmh, Do you Reject the notion that Elohim's/God's People Israel is Better than the Nations?

Yes, 100% rejected.

Psalms 37:11
But the humble shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.​

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Spiritual Israel, law of Christ, no boundries, no borders are all man-made-doctrine. Show me anything in Law of Moses that says any of this.
The 'temporary Constitution of the Mosaic Law' was only for one nation -> the nation of 'ancient Israel'.
Jesus went to the Jews, then after Pentecost the good news was carried to the Samaritans and then to the people of the gentile nations.
The Law of Moses was leading up to who would be Messiah. Jesus proved to be the anointed Christ, Messiah.
Jesus fulfilled the old Mosaic Law contract (covenant) - Romans 10:4; 7:6; Matt. 5:17
After the old Law ended then all peoples could be under the New covenant / contract
- Jeremiah 31:31-32; 1st Peter 2:9,5; Matt. 26:27; Luke 22:20; Hebrews 8:8-12

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Psalms 25:9 He guides the humble in judgment; and he teaches the humble his way.​
Humility is requried. Superiority is rejected. That is the way.

So, the covenant is eternal just as God is eternal. Leviticus 26:43-44
The land also shall be left by them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lies desolate without them; and they shall accept the punishment of their iniquity; because, because they despised my judgments, and because their soul loathed my statutes.​
And yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, nor will I loathe them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them; for I am the Lord their God.And yet ... I will not ... break my covenant ... for I am the Lord their God. That is an eternal covenant. Unbreakable.
Psalms 37:11 But the humble shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.​
Yes. H.H.H. is required:
H umble
H onest
H ungry (for spiritual food/Bible)

Please notice the circumstance found at Lev. 26:43-44,34 (2nd Chronicles 36:20) because it emphasized that 'as long as the Israelites would be in the land of their enemies' then God would Not, would Never, break the covenant with them.
This was because of the covenant God made with Abraham - 2nd Kings 13:23

At Matthew 5:5 Jesus' promise referred back to Psalm 37:9-11
That promise will start to come to pass at the soon coming Time of Separation (Matt. 25:31-34,37) for the H.H.H. 'sheep'

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
.......................... Dangerous times ahead!
pearl, how right you are - 2nd Timothy 3:1-5,13
Chapter 3 describes the selfish distorted form of love the world now displays which is in sharp contrast with the definition of Christ-like love defined at 1st Cor. 13:4-6

pearl

pearl, how right you are - 2nd Timothy 3:1-5,13
Chapter 3 describes the selfish distorted form of love the world now displays which is in sharp contrast with the definition of Christ-like love defined at 1st Cor. 13:4-6

* [3:16] All scripture is inspired by God: this could possibly also be translated, “All scripture inspired by God is useful for….” In this classic reference to inspiration, God is its principal author, with the writer as the human collaborator. Thus the scriptures are the word of God in human language. See also 2 Pt 1:2021.

Elihoenai

At the end of the age, all will be revealed. Everything hidden will be brought to the light. The gnostics reveal nothing because they have nothing to reveal because they are among the wicked (Daniel 12:10) and are without understanding. The end, as in when the "great tribulation" comes, is when the "kingdom" is witnessed to all of the nations (Mt 24:14). The gnostics don't "witness" the "kingdom" because they do not understand the essence of the "kingdom" which has not been established as of this time (Daniel 2:45), (Zech 14), Ez 37:15-28) & (Rev 17:17). The LORD's purpose was to give the "kingdom to the beast until the words of God should be fulfilled".(Rev 17:17). The "kingdoms" belongs to the "beast" whose authority came from the "dragon" (Rev 13:4). The "few" on the "narrow" road to "life", are juxtaposed to the "many" on the wide road (the false gospel of grace), who are on the road to destruction (Mt 7:13), led by the "false prophets" of Mt 7:15.
Matthew 4:5-6

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Given what you, @2ndpillar, have wrote in this thread, you are a Atheist in War Against Elohim/God and Against Religion. You Rarely mention Elohim/God and the few times you have mentioned Elohim/God you wrote with a little "g". You talk about what you Can Control, eating food, work etc., giving No Glory or Acknowledgement to Elohim/God in your Shameless Self-Promotion.

It appears that you are a Devil/Satan Worshipper having Fun playing around with the Christian Holy Book with Intent to Deceive. The Satan/Devil knows and quotes Scripture.

Elihoenai

I was a generic theist growing up until I became a Christian at 25. I thought of god as a friendly, bearded old man in the sky. That was nice. When I was Christian, Yahweh was judgemental. Jesus loved me though. Now I guess you could say it's more like intuition, since it's not something I actually "experience."
Are you saying that you Do Not Actually Experience the Elohim/God or the Spiritual? If yes, how can you develop on the daily basis something that you don't actually experience? When you walk on the ground you can feel/experience the physical on your feet, is it not similar for the Spiritual?

2ndpillar

Matthew 4:5-6

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Given what you, @2ndpillar, have wrote in this thread, you are a Atheist in War Against Elohim/God and Against Religion. You Rarely mention Elohim/God and the few times you have mentioned Elohim/God you wrote with a little "g". You talk about what you Can Control, eating food, work etc., giving No Glory or Acknowledgement to Elohim/God in your Shameless Self-Promotion.

It appears that you are a Devil/Satan Worshipper having Fun playing around with the Christian Holy Book with Intent to Deceive. The Satan/Devil knows and quotes Scripture.
I will admit I converse with many atheists and their brother Christians on this site, but I do not claim a connection with either sect. Their god, as well as the god of the Gnostics, is the "dragon"/"serpent" god, the same god who spoke to Eve, and whose main spokesman is your false prophet Paul, whose followers follow a triad of gods of the ilk of Constantine, whose main holiday is the feast of the fertility goddess Astarte, whose festival is the spring festival now called Easter, and their god is Sol Invictus, the god of the sun, whose birthday is 25 December. They all believe that they set their own laws, and are their own gods, and worship Sol Invictus/Satan/"serpent", on his day of the sun, Sunday, as set up in the years 321 A.D. by the beast with two horns like a lamb, Constantine, the emperor of Rome. Your "holy" book was established as canon by the unholy bishop of Alexandria in 367 A.D., and has both the message of the "son of man", mixed with a larger section of the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil" (Mt 13:24-30). Take it or leave it.