• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does God think of you !

Clara Tea

God thinks you are the dumbest of all animal species

The dodo bird didn't drill for oil off shore, frack for oil in shale, and cause so many Global Warming problems that every species on the planet is in danger. Only mankind did. Therefore, mankind must be stupid.

A parakeet wasn't told by God that they must not attack Babylon (as mankind was told in Revelation). Nor did a parakeet try to say that it must be some other Babylon, not the one that has been there for thousands of years. Only mankind did. Therefore, mankind must be stupid.

Mankind was given rules (thou shalt not kill), and yet, mankind can't even follow simple directions.

Some of us certainly seem willing to prove Him right...
What makes you think God is a him ?

God has no sex identity !

God didn't create the heavens and the earth , the heavens and the earth aren't alive .

God created life on Eden and people proved him right by wanting more than life .

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am going to say this once loud and clear before they ban me

My mum died , my dad died , now my younger brother is dying ,

I have tried to save you useless ****s for years and none of they are listening

They think killing people is the answer

However that will cause a displacement surge

I have told them that mixing water with water will break the dam

My children's future is reliant on present men , who live for the selfishness of now .

I can't save my brother but if Gods word are heard , I may be able save the future , that's my children and all children

I think that for most people killing other people is not an answer.

You talk about the now. Most people do not consider the after now because they have learned that they can not know it.

I know God knows it.

You do not know it. I do not know it. Sometimes, we can feel it and that causes some consternation.

I am not sad. As a species sad is bad. Are you sad @Canuimagine?

Let them not ban you @Canuimagine because I think that you have something to say. Just please, keep it under control and you will do very well.

Maybe, you will tell us about yourself. I know something about you already. You are interesting.

Bird123

Do you really want to observe God's intelligence ?

God can take'th away as God gives

The earths rotation is slowing down , the speed of rotation helps to protect you and everyone else from in sin er ating

God knows

I observe God's Intelligence everyday. God is not hiding anything. What do I see?? A Masterpiece and High Intelligence!!

Do not worry about the Earth's rotation. It's all going to be OK!!

WE all have the Power to Choose what we deem important. What do you value more: What is given or what is taken away??

Clearly, you do not know God. You seem to value those petty things mankind holds so dear like Power, Control, Intimidating, Anger, Wrath, Hate,and Pay back. Who has convinced you that these things are God? Do you think that by copying these things that you are copying God? Can you really be so blind to so very much??

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
What makes you think God is a him ?

God has no sex identity !

God didn't create the heavens and the earth , the heavens and the earth aren't alive .

God created life on Eden and people proved him right by wanting more than life .

I don't think God is an anything, so you might be barking up the wrong tree here.