• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does God think of you !

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Shall I tell you about the black ants in my house? I imagine that they are smart in so many ways. I catch them and put them in a jar. Do not worry that they are not well fed in it. But, it seems like to me that the rest of the anthill knows about my jail time and so just by putting them in a jar seems to be working to rid my house of them. Do they have brain power better than us?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You might just ask.
I believe that by asking i would show that i still hold an ego, and that i would be worried about what Allah or others think of me.
I do know what i have to do to become closer to Allah, so if i can do that then He may like me, but still i would not know for sure :)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I believe that by asking i would show that i still hold an ego, and that i would be worried about what Allah or others think of me.
I do know what i have to do to become closer to Allah, so if i can do that then He may like me, but still i would not know for sure :)
I think that I might agree with you.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Wouldn't god know the difference between whether you're asking sincerely and whether its your ego?

You got me curious.

Are you God's millionth official spokesperson? Welcome! Please stand in line behind all of your colleagues who claim to work and speak for God. Your and their conflicting messages will be reviewed shortly by the expert God-Fearing Panel to determine who has the Truth (tm).
Once upon a time I asked for God's help

A fake God tried

A real God spoke

My head hurt

God thinks of you all

God thinks ants work together , God thinks humans dumb animals

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Wouldn't god know the difference between whether you're asking sincerely and whether its your ego?

You got me curious.
The thing is that by asking " Allah what do you think of me" it would be like showing that i worry what He thinks of me. But by practicing as it is told in the teaching, i would not have to worry (not to much anyway)
And the problem is that, no i do not practice "Good enough" at this very moment, and i have a lot to still understand.

that may be a reason i do not ask Allah such a question :)

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
God thinks you are the dumbest of all animal species

I think if I believed in god, he/she would be very grateful that I ask anything. It means I'm interested in knowing what god thinks...kind of necessary if you want to build a relationship with someone. "Talk....gotta talk..." What do they say, X percent of marriages end because couples don't talk.

I think if I believed in god, he/she would be very grateful that I ask anything. It means I'm interested in knowing what god thinks...kind of necessary if you want to build a relationship with someone. "Talk....gotta talk..." What do they say, X percent of marriages end because couples don't talk.
God does not want to build warships with you