• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think would happen if everyone stopped dying?

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
In Scripture I find everlasting life on Earth was only offered to: humankind.
In other words, Adam could have lived forever on Earth if he did Not break God's Law.
The coming 1,000-year governmental rule over Earth by Christ Jesus is to undo the damage Adam caused.
So, righteous mankind is being offered everlasting life on Earth starting with Jesus' millennial reign over Earth.
Isaiah 35 describes what conditions will be like on Earth under Jesus' rule.
Animal kind will be at peace with human kind, but animal kind will never be offered everlasting life.

God purposed reproduction to stop when Earth became populated (Not over populated) as per Genesis 1:28.
Since only humble meek people will inherit the Earth then there will be No killing No wars.
As Psalms 46:9 informs us that God will cause wars to cease everywhere.
The executional words from Jesus' mouth will do away with wicked people - Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-16.
So, there will be No danger from any humans, and No danger from animal kind.

It was only overtly offered to humankind, but there would need to be some way of preserving life on Earth, meaning, at the very least animals would likely be unable to be eaten (there's something about a grass diet even for lions). There would have to be checks and balances against overpopulation, and one of them would have to be plants that can sustain a high human population. I can also imagine decreased fertility being a thing.

Also, just because it's awesome.

http://www.sandraandwoo.com/gaia/comics/2014-10-03-breaking-all-barriers-008.jpg

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
. Crime and violence have been going down.
Seems to me around here 'crime is going down' in the sense that around here the highways and roads are being used as garbage cans. Never before around here has this growing problem been this bad.
Even a new Family Dollar Store has the walk around the door filled with litter and cig. butts.
So, such ' crime ' is going down and clogging the sewer drains creating great expense.
Plus, I wonder where all the dead cats littering the roads are coming from.
Also, air pollution is rising, including potty-mouth air pollution even coming from the school yard.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
It was only overtly offered to humankind, but there would need to be some way of preserving life on Earth, meaning, at the very least animals would likely be unable to be eaten (there's something about a grass diet even for lions). There would have to be checks and balances against overpopulation, and one of them would have to be plants that can sustain a high human population. I can also imagine decreased fertility being a thing.
' decreased fertility ' or even 'No more fertility' because God's purpose is Earth be filled (populated) - Genesis 1:28.
So, mankind was Not to over-populate Earth. So, by the end of God's figurative ' rest day ' then mankind will know more of God's purpose, and that could even include populating other planets that we don't even know about yet.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Seems to me around here 'crime is going down' in the sense that around here the highways and roads are being used as garbage cans. Never before around here has this growing problem been this bad.
Even a new Family Dollar Store has the walk around the door filled with litter and cig. butts.
That doesn't make any sense. You challenge the claim crime is going down, and compare it to an ongoing issue. And littering is a crime. People can even get tickets for throwing cigarette butts on the ground.
including potty-mouth air pollution even coming from the school yard.
That's not a crime. It might get them in trouble with the school, but legally it is definitely not a crime.
I wonder where all the dead cats littering the roads are coming from.
I would guess probably from running on to it and being hit. What does it have to do with crime?
Also, air pollution is rising
An environmental concern, no doubt, but not a legal issue. And in many cases it's becoming and has become a legal issue.

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
' decreased fertility ' or even 'No more fertility' because God's purpose is Earth be filled (populated) - Genesis 1:28.
So, mankind was Not to over-populate Earth. So, by the end of God's figurative ' rest day ' then mankind will know more of God's purpose, and that could even include populating other planets that we don't even know about yet.

Not nonexistent. Also, how did you take "be fruitful and multiply" as no pregnancy ever?

If Earth ever did get to the point where there was no more death, I imagine other planets would become explorable and/or death from being killed (or environmental stuff like drowning/burning in a volcano) would still be a thing.

The coolest planets to head to.

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
That doesn't make any sense. You challenge the claim crime is going down, and compare it to an ongoing issue. And littering is a crime. People can even get tickets for throwing cigarette butts on the ground.
That's not a crime. It might get them in trouble with the school, but legally it is definitely not a crime.
I would guess probably from running on to it and being hit. What does it have to do with crime?
An environmental concern, no doubt, but not a legal issue. And in many cases it's becoming and has become a legal issue.
If littering is a crime then why aren't people being fined. Surely surveillance tape could catch some.
Disrespectful potty mouth may not be a crime in man's eyes.
Killing cats should be a crime. I am Not talking about an occasional cat being hit, but ones that look as if thrown out.
If government does Not arrest or fine for pollution then it is just Not a crime in their eyes.
So, then the disrespect for Earth is Not a crime in man's eyes.
Seems as if what is now abnormal is now considered as normal because the abnormal is all that is now known.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Not nonexistent. Also, how did you take "be fruitful and multiply" as no pregnancy ever?
If Earth ever did get to the point where there was no more death, I imagine other planets would become explorable and/or death from being killed (or environmental stuff like drowning/burning in a volcano) would still be a thing.
Sorry for any confusion.
I did Not mean 'be fruitful and multiply as No pregnancy' but please finish the verse at Genesis 1:28.
Mankind was to ' fill ' the Earth meaning Not overfill or overpopulate the Earth.

Since Earth will become a beautiful paradisical Earth as Eden originally was, then there will be No drowning, etc.
Besides Jesus' first miracle of turning water into wine, Jesus also demonstrated he has control over or can regulate weather phenomenon for Earth. At Mark 4:39 Jesus said to sea to be still and it became still.

Adam was offered everlasting life ( live forever ) on Earth as long as he did Not break God's Law.
Mankind in general is also being offered everlasting life on Earth either by resurrection back to healthy physical life,
or for those of us still alive on Earth at the soon coming ' time of separation' as per Matthew 25:31-33,37,40 they can remain alive on Earth to become part of calendar Day One of Jesus' coming 1,000-year rule over Earth.
At that millennial time is when ' enemy death ' will be No more on Earth as per 1 Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8.
The 35th chapter of Isaiah describes the coming healthy conditions for Earth - Isaiah 35.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
People do get fined for it.
The laws aren't as strict as they should be, but there are fines people can get for various forms of pollution.

It sure makes we wonder why there is No fine for littering around here. Surely cameras can catch some.
Here again I have No quote for you, but years ago polluting businesses moved out of this country to other countries.
I read an article that at one point there was so much bad-waste pollution that researchers could Not even find cockroaches in it. So, we have a real 'down to earth' story talking trash.
I think China still has an on-going bad air pollution problem.

One woman, who has a friend or relative in Germany, and she told her that now in Germany ( at least where she is ) anything that is not fastened down is gone.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

Sounds quite reasonable that other planets would become explorable and could be inhabited.
It was Not the commission to 'be fruitful and multiply' part but the part that says ' fill the earth' - Genesis 1:28.
Once Earth was filled meaning populated then reproduction would cease here.
The environment will be protected because mankind will gain everlasting life as originally offered to Adam.
Adam was Not created to drown or burn but to live forever in perfect health having sound mind and body.
So, there will be No accidental accidents but rather health as described in chapter 35 of Isaiah 35.

ChanaR

If I woke up tomorrow and there were no more dying, one of two scenarios would be true:

1. We wouid very very quickly become overcrowded, underfed, without enough drinking water, or places to stay. It would become a nightmare, with people violently attacking each other, and ultimately eating their own children. IOW it would be hell.

2. We would also stop giving birth, and all the things in life that had to do with maturing and mating/reproduction would also be gone. IOW, no flowers, no butterflies, no little babies, no children laughing, no beating hearts at that first kiss, no watching your daughter walk down the aisle in a white dress, Just boring sameness. IOW it would be hell.