• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think of "Psyhcic Vampires"

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I don't think they actually exist. never noticed it, anyway. I did spend a small amount of time with an actual, //non-dracula type/, vampire. that was interesting.
ie vampire culture, or whatever.

anyways, never noticed what the op is referring to irl

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I'm only familiar with Anton LaVey's usage of the phrase, and I don't think it was intended to be literal. I was under the impression that it referred to people who emotionally manipulate others in order to take advantage of them.

Seeker of Ka

Asetian
I'm only familiar with Anton LaVey's usage of the phrase, and I don't think it was intended to be literal. I was under the impression that it referred to people who emotionally manipulate others in order to take advantage of them.

I beilive that many of the people who identify as "Psyhcic Vampires" chose that word for it based on that statement. Though I can be classified as a "Psychic Vampire" and help out in the community I do not agree with the name.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I beilive that many of the people who identify as "Psyhcic Vampires" chose that word for it based on that statement. Though I can be classified as a "Psychic Vampire" and help out in the community I do not agree with the name.

Wait. You admit to emotionally manipulating others in order to take advantage of them? Not cool.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
A Psyhcic Vampires is a form of human that has the ability and need to asorb energy from others around them.
You at least have one genuinely curious person here.

I assume they would look like normal humans externally?? Do you think they know they are Psychic Vampires and know how to do this intentionally?

Seeker of Ka

Asetian
You at least have one genuinely curious person here.

I assume they would look like normal humans externally?? Do you think they know they are Psychic Vampires and know how to do this intentionally?

They do look like an normal human externally.

Some Psychic Vampires are aware of it, but most are not.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Don't have much of an opinion one way or another. I don't think of it as being any different than, say, someone's skin color or hair color. It's a largely non-relevant detail, and I assess a person based on their individual merits, not their belonging to some category of stuff.

Seeker of Ka

Asetian
Don't have much of an opinion one way or another. I don't think of it as being any different than, say, someone's skin color or hair color. It's a largely non-relevant detail, and I assess a person based on their individual merits, not their belonging to some category of stuff.

I think that it means more than that, your color has little impact on how you function while being a "Psyhcic Vampire" does. If I wished to becomes a hermit I could not do so, I would die.