• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Do You Like, But Shouldn't Like?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
What Do You Like, But Shouldn't Like?

Fritos, can't stand the things, but if I start eating them I can't stop. Also not a big fan of salt or vinegar....but put a bag of Salt & Vinegar Potato chips in front of me and I might just finish the bag....this is why I have neither of those things in my house

MNoBody

People
262eb054edf1c55ee29fa3353482b06d.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What do i like but shouldn't???

Difficult one...

@Revoltingest comes to mind

Haribo type of gummy sweets, - made from boiled pig skin. That thought puts me off, the fruity taste supercedes the thought. Luckily we have a vegetarian in the family who shouts when i pick up a packet.

I love dark, dark chocolate, 90%+ cocoa - too much gives me a raging headache so im limited to only 1 or (daringly) 2 squares or the weaker wishy washy stuff

There is more but i unwilling to say on a public thread ;-)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What do i like but shouldn't???

Difficult one...

@Revoltingest comes to mind

Haribo type of gummy sweets, - made from boiled pig skin. That thought puts me off, the fruity taste supercedes the thought. Luckily we have a vegetarian in the family who shouts when i pick up a packet.

I love dark, dark chocolate, 90%+ cocoa - too much gives me a raging headache so im limited to only 1 or (daringly) 2 squares or the weaker wishy washy stuff

There is more but i unwilling to say on a public thread ;-)
I'm uncomfortable being alerted to this post in the Food & Beverage Forum.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
But what do you enjoy eating when in those small cars?
I don't often eat in cars anymore. When I was working, yeah, a fast-food meal, fishnchips, etc, but these days I don't have to eat on the move.

But, on the day that all McDonalds were going to shut down (at 7.00pm) in Britain (about two weeks ago), I was there before 10.00am to buy a Breakfast wrap meal, something I hadn't done in a few years. I enjoyed that so much, but then I never have thought that such grub is bad.... I don't listen to the epicureans..... old retired s-ds like me have the time to do egg on toast and such ....

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Without humor, RF would be one grim place....all
warring tribes flinging feces at each other.
Some of find warring tribes flinging feces at each other humorous, and enjoy participating in the games.

At least here in the backwaters of the internet.

Oh, and I also like a little Spam once in awhile. I just bought a can the other day.
Tom