• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you do when you are not here?

Rakhel

Alright. If you like telling big beefy guys (and some not so beefy ones as well) where to go at 3 AM and what they can do when they get there, you too, can join the network. :p

LOL. What network? It is easy to be tough when the body is not present I think.

Being a dispatcher for a trucking company allows you the ability to tell big beefy guys where to go at 3am in the morning, but so does being a dispatcher for a tow truck company as well. And for Emergency services and taxis as well.

There were a few dispatchers my husband had no problem with. It was that one from Texas he seriously had to prevent me from killing. Dammed idiot was going to send yosi out on another run after he just got out of the hospital for a suspected stoke.( sorry my sore spot)

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Being a dispatcher for a trucking company allows you the ability to tell big beefy guys where to go at 3am in the morning, but so does being a dispatcher for a tow truck company as well. And for Emergency services and taxis as well.

Last time I told a beefy guy 'where to go' at 3am in the morning, I nearly got my head punched in.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
There were a few dispatchers my husband had no problem with. It was that one from Texas he seriously had to prevent me from killing. Dammed idiot was going to send yosi out on another run after he just got out of the hospital for a suspected stoke.( sorry my sore spot)
Have that one work at a job comparable to mine for a bit, and it should cure that one. :yes:

Alceste

Vagabond
Teach music, write music, play shows, rehearse with one or the other of my bands, organize and promote events, write grant applications, grow veggies, a bit of professional gardening when I have time for it, looking after grandma, reading, making sprites and music for video games. I confess we watch a lot of movies. There's not much else to do around here.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Another thing I spend a lot of time doing while not on this site is to fix the darn WiFi network at home. It keeps on failing. Something is wrong with the router now. Argh!!!

Titanic

Act in movie's and party in vegas when I can. Read pretty much every single book subject I can. Also watch movie's tv show's and play a video game or a sport every now again. Also have SEX!!! (as much as i can). Dress up in the crazy 80's fashion and go to dance club's. Plus go skiing and surfing. Finally I guess anything else that i feel up too. Really to much other stuff to say. P.S also pretend to be Willy Wonka, Ronald Mcdonald, Jessica Rabbit, Madonna, The crow. Was that good enough of a reply?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Act in movie's and party in vegas when I can. Read pretty much every single book subject I can. Also watch movie's tv show's and play a video game or a sport every now again. Also have SEX!!! (as much as i can). Dress up in the crazy 80's fashion and go to dance club's. Plus go skiing and surfing. Finally I guess anything else that i feel up too. Really to much other stuff to say. P.S also pretend to be Willy Wonka, Ronald Mcdonald, Jessica Rabbit, Madonna, The crow. Was that good enough of a reply?

Yes. Why do you have more time than I do I wonder?

Titanic

Yes. Why do you have more time than I do I wonder?

I make the time. I try my best to do all the thing's I want too do. I am single by the way so it's alright. The way I see it why not just try to make life as fun as you possibly can?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I manipulate ones and zeroes, melodies and rhythms, words and sentences, lines and colors, herbs and spices, and anything else I can manipulate for money and/or pleasure.