• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What challenges define your life?

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Question: What challenges define your life?

The meaning of my life:

1) To ensure I get into Heaven once I die
2) To help other people get into Heaven once they die

Those are the challenges that define my life.

I value these more than happiness, comfort, and justice in this life. Although that’s not to say such things are unimportant...

But I am still very much committed to improving the quality of life here on Earth! To improving the condition of humankind! - those things are my "works"

Now that I've realised this I feel an enormous sense of peace, and satisfaction. If I look after these, other stuff will surely follow.

I want to be both saved and also a good global citizen

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Question: What challenges define your life?

While I have temporary impermanent challenges at different times, I have none that define my life...except perhaps living in accordance with the Ṛta by way of performing my dharma.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
If one does well with others, and does no harm,
Nirvana will be there when one arrives for Her.

Daemon Sophic

To be a good father.

To try to improve the world for my children and all people of future generations.

To be a good and honorable man and husband.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
To run. Ive always loved nature. Water. Parents are nature brats. Father a hunter and mother is a mountain woman. Builds in me motivation and to take care of my mental and physical health. Also can be used as a symbolism of solving challenging problems one mile at a time. Enderance, freedom, freedom, etc. Peace.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Just to navigate through this life and continue on as before all this happened.