• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What caused the Christian and Muslim invasions of India?

What caused the Christian and Muslim invasions of India?

There was no "Christian" invasion.

The British East India Company exploited localised conflicts and power vacuums to gain control over much of the subcontinent. It was more opportunistic than part of a grand strategy especially regarding a series of 'fortunate' occurrences leading up to the Battle of Plassey (fortunate for them at least).

This was largely funded by Indian bankers and carried out by Indian mercenaries. The EIC had little interest in Christianising India, and, as a private business, was more interested in making money.

When the administration of India was later taken over by The British Government (The Raj), there were some attempts at spreading Christianity. This was actually driven by the same evangelical zeal that had driven the abolitionist movement that ended the slave trade and used British military and economic power to bully others to do likewise. It was actually driven by the same people who had spearheaded the abolition movement.

The arrogant "we know best" attitude of Western powers certainly caused many problems and can be criticised on many grounds (such as in India), but did bring some benefits too.

The "Muslim" invasions, of which there were numerous were generally just standard wars of conquest and imperial expansion of the kind that existed basically everywhere at tyhat time in history.

There is a common myth about a Muslim "genocide" of Hindus, but that is complete nonsense. All Muslim rulers relied on the cooperation and assistance of subjugated Hindu rulers and military forces.

Most empires of any kind are significantly dependent on the support of sufficient local people to make them viable.

Viker

Häxan
Money. Power.

The same story as everyone else as always.

They just happened to be Christian or Muslim. Maybe they hosted the idea of spreading their religion but it's obvious, to me, they did it for money and power (power keeps the money flowing back to home). Mostly, money. Greed.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Pauline Christianity and Islam can't really afford not to try and convince each community that they learn of that they hold the One True Truth.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans changed consciousness by sun UFO ark or chariots of fire attacks or vedic terms.

Says the empire strikes back. Past causes using nuclear technology.

As humans mind conscious family life was altered by the rich king queens lords of the past. How enslaved false family abuses occurred. Social falseness hierarchies.

As the indian empire had been as evilly cruel to its family in technology as other empires.

Family says it's karmic. If you abuse family by gods terms family will then abuse you back.

So never alter lifes mind consciousness as it proves mind choices change and then think Incorrect thoughts. Based on science orders numbers powers.

Changed our conscious minds.

We taught hence we once were all one owning the same genetics of the same mother father tribal DNA. So honour everyone in every nation.

Was the Muslims teaching.

The Christian was a movement for sharing a common wealth which hadn't yet arrived as it only began its human idea journey consciously.

It was to be a future evolved outcome of the rich becoming less rich and the Poor's life standards raised.

River Sea

@Daemon Sophic the first video was easy to watch, the second video it's taking me time to keep re-watching

First video claims Saint Thomas went to India
So far on the second video (I personally need to go extremely slow so I can comprehend the second video) so far at the time of video 5:40 (governor of Fars, who would oversee the greatest Arab victories in India)

Where I'm at, and this is actually taking me longer to do, which is fine

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala as it that the followers of Jesus went to Britain first. I wonder if these people only migrated to Britain or did they invade but there's not a lot of people of yet, or was there.

Jesus was born in Yisrael then the people who followed Jesus migrated to Britain yet according to this video saint Thomas went to India

when having the idea of going to a place to tell people one's own beliefs - yet what happens to people beliefs as they listen, is that invading or sharing

because what is invading and what is sharing

what about interfaith, could a person have both beliefs or design their own beliefs

I'm still on the Muslim video which I don't know if its me but I actually need to pause and wait 'till I'm caught up with who is who., example governor fars, Uh?

Question 1. when going to another place to tell them about beliefs does that allow them to keep their beliefs, interfaith beliefs, or does that invade their beliefs and force them to change beliefs?

Question 2. What is sharing and what is invading?

Question 3. comparing both videos, can anyone help me understand why the first video was easy to comprehend (When did Christianity come to India? | The story of St. Thomas | St. Thomas Basilica, Chennai) yet the second video is massively difficult for me to comprehend and I'm struggling, (First Muslim Incursion into India - Early Muslim Expansion DOCUMENTARY)

I appreciate both videos I really do., but being real here, the second video I'm still watching and it's going to take me time

So please help me understand me. From your perspective, why is it so difficult for me to comprehend the second video., it's so difficult that I actually am going at it frame by frame and reading it instead, and looking up words.

Is it cause they put in so much more into the second video that it causes me of what?

I love learning, and at times I'm actually slower then most people.

So question 1. when anyone goes to a place and tells others their beliefs is it sharing or invading, is it sharing when allowing others freedom to keep their beliefs or is it invading when forcing others to leave their beliefs and believe another way, is that invading?

I see nothing wrong with sharing, I do see something wrong with scaring people into another belief,

Did Saint Thomas scare them into following Jesus or share about Jesus, and it's ok for them to continue their beliefs or interfaith beliefs

How did Saint Thomas think, or could Saint Thomas believe their beliefs in India

I guess what I'm saying is what about interfaith

How come Thomas went to India when the people in India were already happy with their beliefs

what is this actually when needing to go some where to tell beliefs for?

what is sharing and what is invading?

what is a mind, what is spirit?

what is objective and what is subjective

if following Jesus is it ok to let others continue with their beliefs?

Because many can be messiah, or the Jews has what I forgot the word what was it, now I forgot... the word is..... what? Christians has messiah and Jews has King ok there it is King

Jews waiting for King while Christians already have their messiah

Hindus who's already happy didn't need Thomas to tell them about Messiah, the Hindus have Brahman and Rama who's Abraham they were happy already

So what happens when they're happy already in their beliefs then here comes a follower of Jesus and tells them how to believe

yet @Bharat Jhunjhunwala explain that the followers of Jesus went to Britain first, did these people invade Britain and told the brits how to believe, what did the Brits believe before the followers of Jesus arrived?

So welcome to my slop style of writing. It is a slop and that's how I share when I'm still comprehending

Muslims anywere in this form help me understand who's governor fars?

how did these people travel

look it taken 40 years to travel from Indus valley to Canaan, how long did it take st. thomas to travel from Yisrael to India, did it take him 40 years?

50 ad compare to 1575 bc they still travel the same way right?

River Sea

@ChristineM what is religion and what is spirituality?

What is beliefs, what is objective what is subjective?

Is there subjective religion or do people only think objective religion?

If one religion changes another religion is that invade or share?

What is interfaith in religions?

Is it possible to interfaith all religions?

Is religion in India subject or objective?

Who is Saint Thomas and is Saint Thomas religion objective or subjective

Is Saint Thomas and Jesus brothers, so they're spiritual siblings?

How come Thomas is a saint, what is saint? Can a saint lose this title of saint?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
@ChristineM what is religion and what is spirituality?

What is beliefs, what is objective what is subjective?

Is there subjective religion or do people only think objective religion?

If one religion changes another religion is that invade or share?

What is interfaith in religions?

Is it possible to interfaith all religions?

Is religion in India subject or objective?

Who is Saint Thomas and is Saint Thomas religion objective or subjective

Is Saint Thomas and Jesus brothers, so they're spiritual siblings?

How come Thomas is a saint, what is saint? Can a saint lose this title of saint?

I don't think spirituality had a hand in invading India

Objective is reality, subjective is opinion

All religion is subjective

Probably invade, i am pretty sure the changed did not want changing

Similar believe between religions

I don't think so,

I don't really care who st thomas is, is it relevant to the thread?

River Sea

Humans changed consciousness by sun UFO ark or chariots of fire attacks or vedic terms.

Says the empire strikes back. Past causes using nuclear technology.

As humans mind conscious family life was altered by the rich king queens lords of the past. How enslaved false family abuses occurred. Social falseness hierarchies.

As the indian empire had been as evilly cruel to its family in technology as other empires.

Family says it's karmic. If you abuse family by gods terms family will then abuse you back.

So never alter lifes mind consciousness as it proves mind choices change and then think Incorrect thoughts. Based on science orders numbers powers.

Changed our conscious minds.

We taught hence we once were all one owning the same genetics of the same mother father tribal DNA. So honour everyone in every nation.

Was the Muslims teaching.

The Christian was a movement for sharing a common wealth which hadn't yet arrived as it only began its human idea journey consciously.

It was to be a future evolved outcome of the rich becoming less rich and the Poor's life standards raised.

@rational experiences

I'll re-edit: I'm more for spirit and yet in my response I ask more about DNA and what is this about nuclear - you were saying about Nuclear ark; I understand people talk about big bang.

Elohim big bang, Brahman big bang., yet people personalize big bang., how come there was a bang explosion and how did DNA be created in this big bang?

I'm responding through my sloppy style of writing, so at least I'm responding due to for some odd reason my comprehension is slow in this thread

Can you tell me more about rich becoming less rich and poor's life standards raised?

What do you mean by Christians movement for sharing common wealth, wealth of what? Does that mean no more jungle?

Can you explain more about same DNA., I understand we all came from Indus Valley then branch outward, but does DNA change our physicals bodies over time, how come, and how does DNA affect or effect religion?

Can DNA affect or effect religion in anyway?

what is animal DNA compare to human DNA?

Is Christian DNA the same as Muslim DNA the same as Hindu DNA or has religion change the DNA in each type of thinking, and what happens to the DNA if interfaith this?

Or does DNA don't get affected or effected by religion thinking?

What is DNA?

What is R-M124?

Example: Zera from Abraham what is that?

What is Rama and what happen when word is Abraham

what happen to DNA when H came about?

What is the DNA of Muhammad compare to you and I right now?

What is abuse, and how does Karma know abuse, does Karma have a mind, how is Karma mind different from human mind?

Where is Karma?

Does Karma live in humans, can Karma be a friend?

Or is Karma out there, and how does Karma listen to humans all humans at the same time?

Did Saint Thomas believe in reincarnation or only incarnation?

Are there any Christians who believe in reincarnation?

How does karma communicate to people who believe in incarnation only?

Can you explain more about Says the empire strikes back. Past causes using nuclear technology

can karma live inside nuclear technology, or what is inside nuclear technology, when nuclear technology explodes is there still human dna still in that nuclear where does all that go

where does that fade to with in the air, what happens to air and where does the dna of humans go, does it blend in with the nuclear?

how does the cycle continue and how much is karma blending into, or does some of the karma remains not blending into

can karma think on it's own

does karma have free will of any kind

can karma say no

can you tell me more about Humans changed consciousness by sun UFO ark or chariots of fire attacks or vedic terms.

how did those letters became, using the letters UFO

I understand shechina vessel white light, white light lives in us, and however will shechina whte light draw us out of the membrane of earth, I still understand earth as cell concave and earth doesn't spin

do you agree or do you think earth spins

Hindus back when didn't think earth spin or did Hindus think earth spins

Saint Thomas thought earth didn't spin., correct?

when did people think earth spins?

the reason why I write about saint Thomas is because of the first video that @Daemon Sophic shared

So who's saint Thomas,

who's the brits? that @Bharat Jhunjhunwala writes about, what did the brits believe before Jesus' followers went to Britain, yet @Daemon Sophic first video shares saint thomas went to India

Ok this is me writing extremely sloppy

let me know if this is frustrating., because I can edit

I think more spirit then I do about DNA.,

Last edited:

River Sea

I don't think spirituality had a hand in invading India

Objective is reality, subjective is opinion

All religion is subjective

Probably invade, i am pretty sure the changed did not want changing

Similar believe between religions

I don't think so,

I don't really care who st thomas is, is it relevant to the thread?

@ChristineM the reason why I share about St Thomas is due to a video was shared in this thread, so I only ask questions

@Daemon Sophic shared a video showing St Thomas went to India to tell them about Jesus from there there's this building St. Thomas Basilica, Chennai

However @Bharat Jhunjhunwala explain in his website how people who follow Jesus went to Britain then invaded India

Common Origins of Christians, Muslims and Hindus? – Common Prophets of the Jews, Christians & Muslims and Hindus

Jesus Christ was born among the Hebrews in Yisrael. His followers migrated from Yisrael to Britain; and then invaded India.

So I'm going by this website as well as this thread, the info that's shared

Asking what all happen to India, after Moses who's Krishna left Indus Valley yet these people return as Christians and Muslims

Just think these people left India to return back to India - how come?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
@ChristineM the reason why I share about St Thomas is due to a video was shared in this thread, so I only ask questions

@Daemon Sophic shared a video showing St Thomas went to India to tell them about Jesus from there there's this building St. Thomas Basilica, Chennai

However @Bharat Jhunjhunwala explain in his website how people who follow Jesus went to Britain then invaded India

Common Origins of Christians, Muslims and Hindus? – Common Prophets of the Jews, Christians & Muslims and Hindus

Jesus Christ was born among the Hebrews in Yisrael. His followers migrated from Yisrael to Britain; and then invaded India.

So I'm going by this website as well as this thread, the info that's shared

Asking what all happen to India, after Moses who's Krishna left Indus Valley yet these people return as Christians and Muslims

Just think these people left India to return back to India - how come?

As i said at the beginning, religion

rational experiences

Veteran Member
@rational experiences

I'll re-edit: I'm more for spirit and yet in my response I ask more about DNA and what is this about nuclear - you were saying about Nuclear ark; I understand people talk about big bang.

Elohim big bang, Brahman big bang., yet people personalize big bang., how come there was a bang explosion and how did DNA be created in this big bang?

I'm responding through my sloppy style of writing, so at least I'm responding due to for some odd reason my comprehension is slow in this thread

Can you tell me more about rich becoming less rich and poor's life standards raised?

What do you mean by Christians movement for sharing common wealth, wealth of what? Does that mean no more jungle?

Can you explain more about same DNA., I understand we all came from Indus Valley then branch outward, but does DNA change our physicals bodies over time, how come, and how does DNA affect or effect religion?

Can DNA affect or effect religion in anyway?

what is animal DNA compare to human DNA?

Is Christian DNA the same as Muslim DNA the same as Hindu DNA or has religion change the DNA in each type of thinking, and what happens to the DNA if interfaith this?

Or does DNA don't get affected or effected by religion thinking?

What is DNA?

What is R-M124?

Example: Zera from Abraham what is that?

What is Rama and what happen when word is Abraham

what happen to DNA when H came about?

What is the DNA of Muhammad compare to you and I right now?

What is abuse, and how does Karma know abuse, does Karma have a mind, how is Karma mind different from human mind?

Where is Karma?

Does Karma live in humans, can Karma be a friend?

Or is Karma out there, and how does Karma listen to humans all humans at the same time?

Did Saint Thomas believe in reincarnation or only incarnation?

Are there any Christians who believe in reincarnation?

How does karma communicate to people who believe in incarnation only?

Can you explain more about Says the empire strikes back. Past causes using nuclear technology

can karma live inside nuclear technology, or what is inside nuclear technology, when nuclear technology explodes is there still human dna still in that nuclear where does all that go

where does that fade to with in the air, what happens to air and where does the dna of humans go, does it blend in with the nuclear?

how does the cycle continue and how much is karma blending into, or does some of the karma remains not blending into

can karma think on it's own

does karma have free will of any kind

can karma say no

can you tell me more about Humans changed consciousness by sun UFO ark or chariots of fire attacks or vedic terms.

how did those letters became, using the letters UFO

I understand shechina vessel white light, white light lives in us, and however will shechina whte light draw us out of the membrane of earth, I still understand earth as cell concave and earth doesn't spin

do you agree or do you think earth spins

Hindus back when didn't think earth spin or did Hindus think earth spins

Saint Thomas thought earth didn't spin., correct?

when did people think earth spins?

the reason why I write about saint Thomas is because of the first video that @Daemon Sophic shared

So who's saint Thomas,

who's the brits? that @Bharat Jhunjhunwala writes about, what did the brits believe before Jesus' followers went to Britain, yet @Daemon Sophic first video shares saint thomas went to India

Ok this is me writing extremely sloppy

let me know if this is frustrating., because I can edit

I think more spirit then I do about DNA.,
Are you genesis?

No.

Did you exit life or leave?

No.

Is genesis a humans discussion as just a human medical healer psychic?

Yes.

Do discussions only occur whilst alive?

Yes.

Do we share the common consciousness human?

Yes.

Medically were our two parents the same human first,?

Yes.

Reason they came out of Eternal body...everywhere on earth in the same instant. As heavens filled back in the condition separation from real spirit as the space plane.

Do animals own nearly the same DNA as humans but be a mouse?

Yes.

Came out of the exact same eternal body. Reason why.

Had we lived before all died and now returned? Themed karma.

Yes.

Artefacts in snap fusion say so.

Giant life cells then lived. After stars fall killed off all origin life. Then it returned killed off giant life. Karmic consequence conditions that return by causing change yourself.

Ice saviour came a body mass a new God.

Small life cell in nature then returned. Trees were giants too. Still trees now.

Life came back out of eternal again.

As you don't come back from dead thing's you get incarnated by human sex only. Our parents were the spirit who returned into life first.

When a heavens change you live in your own nation and have the same type attack by star fall then life sacrificed in heavens. Same science caused by men returned attack.

Reason. Earth owned natural light. Sacrifycing gods Inheritor mass immaculate conceived in space law..clear gas.

Men of science wanted to use light in mass conversion made it cross fall attack biology. Man made light leave vacuum void activated leaving day dark. Hot darkness.

Earth in laws owned light so fallen star gave it back recognition by man's invention causes. Isn't any natural law.

He wants it again just no light first hot space a background he causes for invention now. Day to go dark again hes theorising life's sacrifice.

It proves even though your DNA is national after sacrifycing Inheritance you were the same man as your brother. Same experience.

Yet you had to be living first to be changed.

It's why science didn't create anything. Now became a new karmic cause. Men's belief by returned conditions.

DNA is about a teaching in medical terms what changes in a humans biology for a human body to be changed.

As human biology mainly holy water is a human in science terms body mass first...not DNA.

Why genesis is a subject teaching.