• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What caused the Christian and Muslim invasions of India?

Viker

Häxan
Elohim's/God's Decree in Genesis to have Dominion over every living thing on the Earth
That's indicative of things like manifest destiny and the excuses made just to mask over greed, subjugation and aggression. But the motives behind imperialism, colonialism and expansionism have always been the same... never have they been righteous.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
There is plenty evidence of horses in gupta empire. See pic. Indians were Huge traders. They made best steel and exporter them.
Exporting something is not the same as breeding them. It's true that the more powerful empires were able to maintain horse population through successful exports of horses. But as soon as you have a hostile power in these regions, the supply gets disrupted and your armies suffer. So there is always a heavy millitary disadvantage of relying on exports from the same region where your competitors kingdoms are

River Sea

I agree. Yet not impossible. We would have to examine if there are other places like paran, hor, etc in the farz route

• From Indus Valley (India) to Canaan - Later return back to Indus Valley? If only Pharaoh didn't cause conflict with the Hebrews., then the Hebrews could had continue to live in Indus Valley
Governor of Fars I learn from the second video that @Daemon Sophic shared. Keep that in mind. So this message is a combination of what i learn from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala and @Daemon Sophic

• Later, I'll look up how far Paran is from Fars, Iran.

• I do think that Fars Iran is further south, from the 3rd Yam Suph. I don't think Moses went through Fars, Iran. The 3rd Yam Suph is further north from Fars, Iran
  • Years later, when Muslims returned to the Indus Valley, the Governor of Fars was involved. This brought Fars, Iran, to my attention because the Governor of Fars was involved in the return to the Indus Valley i learn from video that @Daemon Sophic shared. I was curious to look at the map, which I am in the process of doing.
Book of Bharat's is about traveling from Indus Valley to Canaan
  • Page 316 Common Prophets (or page 342 PDF format) "Moses sent an advance party from Paran to spy on Yisrael"
  • Riversea add this question., Would you want to be one of those spies?
  • I can tell that Fars Iran is close to Al-Qurnah Yam Suph III - but to far south for Moses to travel through. That's why I think Moses didn't travel through Fars Iran. However Government of Fars was involved with Muslims returning to India
Website of Bharat's...
Common Origins of Christians, Muslims and Hindus? – Common Prophets of the Jews, Christians & Muslims and Hindus

• Lodhis and Mughals were followers of Prophet Mohammed.
  • What are your thoughts about Shankara?
  • Did Shankara cause India not to industrialize due to suppression or introversion?
  • Why did india not industrialize?
  • Perhaps shankara made them introvert without the abilities to extrovert ever
  • How did shankara do that, how?
  • What was the steps that Shankara did to cause human being be introvert that cause Muslims extroverts to invade?
  • What type of slaves were these people to Shankara?
  • How do leaders become, what were their parents like, how much did they're parents aid for them to be leaders?

Last edited:

Elihoenai

That's indicative of things like manifest destiny and the excuses made just to mask over greed, subjugation and aggression. But the motives behind imperialism, colonialism and expansionism have always been the same... never have they been righteous.
Matthew 12:26

26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

That's correct. The motive is Always Very Evil and Never Righteous. That's because the World is Evil and to have Dominion over the World you have to Out Devil/Satan the Satan/Devil. You Must have the Superior/Greater Devil/Satan.

Therefore, 100 Thousand English Christians in India were able to Dominate 350 Million Indians because the Christians had the Far Greater Devil/Satan than the Indian Hindus. Because of greater Sophistication Domination is now by Proxy using Soft Christian Satanic Powers.

In Christendom the Devil/Satan is at the Peak of its Powers.

Gandhi: It's time you left

640px-Cecil_Rhodes_Memorial_Elevated_View_2.jpg

Rhodes Memorial

The Rhodes Memorial on Devil's Peak in Cape Town, South Africa, is a memorial to the English-born South African politician Cecil John Rhodes (1853–1902). The memorial was designed by the renowned architect, Sir Herbert Baker.

Rhodes Memorial - Wikipedia.

Last edited:

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
Exporting something is not the same as breeding them. It's true that the more powerful empires were able to maintain horse population through successful exports of horses. But as soon as you have a hostile power in these regions, the supply gets disrupted and your armies suffer. So there is always a heavy millitary disadvantage of relying on exports from the same region where your competitors kingdoms are
Not studied but no evidence of imports. No reason why they could not be bred.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
What about Krishna's answer to Arjuna's lamentations in the Gita? Didn't he say something to the effect of, "Quit whining. Stand up and destroy your enemies. Kill them without mercy, or else people will call you a coward."....?
That was a palace war. Yet it is true that ashoka and others waged wars. But within the indian civilization. No conquest of land to destroy it. Bible prides such destruction.

River Sea

Muslim conquest : lack of horses in India

plenty evidence of horses in gupta empire.
Take a look at Hymns of the Rigveda; it shows breeding calves in ancient India. "Like mothers to their calves, so, Sindhu, unto thee the roaring rivers run Hymn 10:75:4"

Perhaps they sang this song all over the Gupta Empire; what do you think?

many horses breed yes.jpg

Also, if you want to hear @Bharat Jhunjhunwala say, "Like mothers to their calves, so, Sindhu, unto thee the roaring rivers run Hymn 10:75:4", here is your opportunity.

Short video clip

Muffled

Jesus in me
Violence and conquest is the common trait of abrahamic religions. So they fight amongst them in the name of god as well
I believe it is about the same with Hinduism. There was a great deal of war in India before Christians arrived. There are differences. God fights against evil and to defend that which is His.