• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What can i say.. HI!

Zionic86

Hi, I dont know what zion is so dont assume anything because of my name. Just here to express my opinions and hear the opinions of others and combine it all and create a better philosophy on life. May you be guided to success with your intentions. Of all the things computers can be used for, hehe. Good decision forum readers!.

Zionic86

This forum is fun! thanks for the welcomes. and i'll return the favor. I want you guys to know im eager and awaiting much discussion. If you ever want to discuss find me and i'll jump on it :)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Please to meet you and welcome to the room.

Main Entry: Zi·on
Pronunciation: 'zI-&n
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English Sion, from Old English, citadel in Palestine which was the nucleus of Jerusalem, from Late Latin, from Greek SeiOn, from Hebrew SIyOn
1 a : the Jewish people : [size=-1]ISRAEL[/size] b : the Jewish homeland that is symbolic of Judaism or of Jewish national aspiration c : the ideal nation or society envisaged by Judaism

Progressive Dispensationalism teaches that there are four dispensations in Biblical history: Patriarchal, Mosaical, Ecclesial, Zionic, in place of seven in traditional dispensationalism. Progressives set forth a unique and unorthodox method of interpreting the Bible. Progressive Dispensationalists rejects the use of the historical-grammatic method - a literal form of Bible interpretation. They put forth what they call a "complementary hermeneutic." They suggest that the New Testament makes complementary changes to Old Testament promises, without setting aside those original promises. This method of interpretation appears to be a merging together of the literal method (dispensational) and the spiritualizing method (Covenant Theology). The application of this type of interpretation has led to a de-emphasis on the rapture and the differences between Israel and the church and other essential features of Dispensationalism.

martha

Welcome. This is one place where we can say without fear, Jump in all you want! RF is a truly wonderful place. It is filled with insight and much fun. I promise you that you will laugh just as much as you will reflect . Like I said, jump in all you want to baby!:) Can't wait to get to know you.

Joyfully,
Martha