• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you wearing right now?

tcprowling

Purple Thyme said:
I'm naked :punk: and running through the house because Majikthise and the kids went out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just kidding.......maybe not.:D

I'd like to try that too... but then ...not all the wiggly bits stop running when i stop running

Pah

Uber all member
Bastet said:
Well I've not been out of bed long, so I'm still in the nightie I wore to bed, plus I've got some pjs over the top to keep me warm until such time as I decide to shower and get dressed. Nightie is like a big t-shirt, blue with a cat on the front and the words 'Paws Off'. Pj bottoms are really just thin grey track pants, and the pj top is actually a flannel nightie that's like a big overshirt, goes to my knees. It's white with blue teddies on it. Red Explorer socks, my sheepskin moccies. No jewellery, no underwear. :p
:thud: Watch how "Paw's" is spelled please:slap:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Jeans and a yellow T-shirt, but I'm about to get into my "I love New York" nightshirt.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
This is one of the few opportunities I have had of posting something other than 'PJ's'..........:D....... Tee shirt, shorts and slippers.

ladyhawke

not long been home from work and wanted to log on to RF straight away so i'm still in my uniform,black trousers and black blouse...RF is turning my into such a slob..LOL

Bishka

Veteran Member
My black skirt, striped shirt, new blue flats silk shoes, and my laverene and shirly sunglasses, oh, yeah, and my earring my husband bought me for our first Christmas.

ladyhawke

Beckysoup61...uuummm those shoes sound rather nice,just pop them in the post chick, so i can check out wether they would go with my white skirt...i need something like those for nxt wkend..

uu_sage

Wearing a blue shirt from the Unitarian Universalist Service Committee (UUSC) sporting the peace sign with the expression, "Peace is not vintage" and blue shorts.