• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you wearing right now?

nutshell

The threads about dress made me wonder what everyone is wearing right now. I really wonder how the answers will relate to my preconceived notions of what everyone on the RF looks like and I wonder how your answers will change that belief.

Anyway...I'll start.

I am currently wearing khaki shorts and a button up shirt with the top 2 buttons open. The shirt is a tight blue, red, white small print plaid. No socks / no shoes.

Your turn. :beach:

Mike182

Flaming Queer
well, i got back from work an hour ago, so black trousers, black t-shirt, silver chains etc round the nect, black socks, black shoes still, a ring on each finger..... i'm relatively gothic even when i'm not dressed up :cool:

edit: i have my hair tied up, as it is very hot in England at the moment, and my hair is a mess and needs washing :(

SoyLeche

meh...
nutshell said:
The threads about dress made me wonder what everyone is wearing right now. I really wonder how the answers will relate to my preconceived notions of what everyone on the RF looks like and I wonder how your answers will change that belief.

Anyway...I'll start.

I am currently wearing khaki shorts and a button up shirt with the top 2 buttons open. The shirt is a tight blue, red, white small print plaid. No socks / no shoes.

Your turn. :beach:
NOTHING!!!! :eek:

Just kidding. I'm wearing khaki cargo pants, a button down old navy shirt - a blue, black and white plaid type pattern.

standing_on_one_foot

Pair of shorts (that I have now realized are too big for me, but I can't find my belt), some sort of blue semi-Hawaiian shirt (more toned down than most, but it's still got a bamboo pattern), and a pair of boxers with airplanes on 'em. I only mention those 'cause they're cool. Everyone should have airplane undies.

Bishka

Veteran Member
I mentioned it before, but I'm wearing my
rhinestone rolling stones tee (it's a short shirt) so I'm wearing a bright tee under that, my headscarf - yellow, brown and white flowers, my homemade bellbottoms

Bishka

Veteran Member
nutshell said:
I really wonder how the answers will relate to my preconceived notions of what everyone on the RF looks like and I wonder how your answers will change that belief.

It'll be interesting for me, I'm meeting Jonny and Kathryn in less then a month for lunch -- I wonder what they'll think of me?

Pah

Uber all member
I'm "wearing" anti-deodorant (and starting to get a chill - think I'll put on the radio)

Mike182

Flaming Queer
standing_on_one_foot said:
Pair of shorts (that I have now realized are too big for me, but I can't find my belt), some sort of blue semi-Hawaiian shirt (more toned down than most, but it's still got a bamboo pattern), and a pair of boxers with airplanes on 'em. I only mention those 'cause they're cool. Everyone should have airplane undies.

hmm, i think you have just inspired in me a consumeristic want to buy some airplane undies.... :D

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
I'm wearing a dirty, loose under-shirt with my big beer-belly hanging out. Some moss-green shorts, tan socks, and sandals with velcro straps. No, not really. Just thought I'd confuse you all for a bit.:D

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Navy three button suit, soft yellow dress shirt, soft yellow, burgundy and navy tie, black braces, black shoes and silver watch. I am still at work up here in Alaska. Now that I think about it, man I look good today.:D

Circle_One

Tight-ish blue Jeans, big cuffs at the bottoms, a black 1995 Green Day tour shirt, colored on with permanent marker, so all the faces of the guys are messed up (given to me by Billy Joe, only after he went nuts with a sharpie), spiked belt with a big pewter CBGBs buckle, spiked collar, dog tags and my guitar necklace, no socks, Emily Strange kicks.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Circle_One said:
Tight-ish blue Jeans, big cuffs at the bottoms, a black 1995 Green Day tour shirt, colored on with permanent marker, so all the faces of the guys are messed up (given to me by Billy Joe, only after he went nuts with a sharpie), spiked belt with a big pewter CBGBs buckle, spiked collar, dog tags and my guitar necklace, no socks, Emily Strange kicks.

That's neat!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
zombieharlot said:
I'm wearing a dirty, loose under-shirt with my big beer-belly hanging out. Some moss-green shorts, tan socks, and sandals with velcro straps. No, not really. Just thought I'd confuse you all for a bit.:D

i was just thinking... "wait a minute, that doesn't sound like our Harolt!" :hug:

Bishka

Veteran Member
Circle_One said:
Heh, thanks. Pretty much normal work attire. Pretty much normal me attire, lol.

I only have one thing signed by a 'famous' person.

Anyone remember Al from Home Improvement? I have a shirt signed by Richard Karns and a guy named Casey Saunders.