• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you playing?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Been playing it on the PC. Mordecai is my favourite!
But I have finished the 2nd playthrough 3 times allready so...
Lilith is my fav Solo, but been play Mordecai in co-op with friend and loving it. Not even going Sniper, all Pistols/Revolvers and Bloodwing. My friend have a love/hate thing with my bird. They love him in co-op battle, but won't dual my because they know I'll just Bloodwing them ^_^
We did a 3 way Arena today and I won all three rounds in a row, they say I'm an ***.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Lilith is my fav Solo, but been play Mordecai in co-op with friend and loving it. Not even going Sniper, all Pistols/Revolvers and Bloodwing. My friend have a love/hate thing with my bird. They love him in co-op battle, but won't dual my because they know I'll just Bloodwing them ^_^
We did a 3 way Arena today and I won all three rounds in a row, they say I'm an ***.
I hate bloodwing!! :D
Takes the fun out of FPS! I use mordecai for the sniper and pistols. Illith was nice, but once I found a hellfire, she was way too overpowered.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
I am playing Dragon Age: Origins. I just finished the campaign as a male human warrior and am now going to play through as a female city-elf rogue.

Apex

Somewhere Around Nothing
I have been playing a lot of BF2 and GW lately. If anyone wants to join just say so. I have been looking for other people playing GW and me and some friends play BF2 a lot, we almost have a full squad.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
just started playing world of warcraft
I've been off Wowcrack for about a year now. Been wanting to play it again though since I've heard they redone the instance grouping system.

I picked up Quake 4 and Dead or Alive 4 yesterday. I've had DOA before, but traded it in, but I haven't played Quake 4 yet.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
My important game disk crashed :(

Lost all my extra maps, saved save games and older serials :(
I am busy with recovering, but it seems like the disk is getting more and more broken over time :thud:

Edit: recovered most of my serials allready and I can get my C&C maps and CS maps from my 2nd pc I hope..

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
What are you playing?
Right now nothing.
My computer too a dive bomb and the recovery disks do not work.
Long story short, I am now using Ubuntu and though it works ok and I am learning how to use it, I cannot play the games I have for windows.

and for the record...WINE sucks.
though I admit freely that it may well be me more so than the program.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I've been play Darksiders for the PS3. It's like God of War meets Zelda. I'm about half way done with it and it's pretty good so far, although the enemies on Normal are a bit cheap.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Shadow Wolf said:
I've been off Wowcrack for about a year now. Been wanting to play it again though since I've heard they redone the instance grouping system.

Yes, the new instance grouping system great. Waiting to actually get in a group is still longer than I would like it to be, but it's definitely a lot easier to get groups going especially since they made it cross-server like battlegrounds. Makes badge farming great too since you get bonus badges for using the random group tool.