• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you playing?

ChrisP

Veteran Member
HL1 gives me the old school feel. HL2 still doesn't even seem dated to me when I play it :). Both are great single player games!

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Been playing Super Mario Bros. Wii and Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles in between Warcraft. Glad to see the Koopalings return in Super Mario Bros. :D

Line Noise

non practicing abs master
I've been going through a few oldies, Bully, and the persona, smt, spinoffs sets.

(And how to stay sane while waiting for a fax...)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I was bad again and because of that tonight and the next two days(because I have them off) I will be playing Borderlands and Modern Warfare 2.....

ChrisP

Veteran Member
I don't know, HL2 makes me think of CS:S and that has been a while..
I agree that both are great games
lol yeah I still play CS:S. If I had CS 1.6 I would play that too... miss CS Beta 6 tbh. That was the mintest version of CS.... maybe I'm must too old for my own good.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
lol yeah I still play CS:S. If I had CS 1.6 I would play that too... miss CS Beta 6 tbh. That was the mintest version of CS.... maybe I'm must too old for my own good.
I have them both as some of my friends have crappy computers..
And some of you might disagree with beta 6 and go for beta 3 instead :cool:

cardero

Citizen Mod
Finished Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier (WOW!) for the Nintendo DS and just starting Chrono Trigger (DS).

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I thought my parents needed a little more "knowledge" about the new technologies, so I brought my wii with chrsitmas this time. I have been playing tennis, bowling, darts etc all night long with my parents :p

I promissed my dad I would bring the xbox next year if he would buy a HD tv..

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Right now still playing Borderlands and MW2, with friends.
MW2 is great fun in multiplayer(especially with friends). And so is Borderlands, good solo play, but it's funner with friends.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Right now still playing Borderlands and MW2, with friends.
MW2 is great fun in multiplayer(especially with friends). And so is Borderlands, good solo play, but it's funner with friends.
Been playing it on the PC. Mordecai is my favourite!
But I have finished the 2nd playthrough 3 times allready so...

cardero

Citizen Mod
If anyone gets Bayonetta, let me know how it is. Their already screaming that XBOX 360 is the better experience.