• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
spaghetti (nothing special - store bought sauce with added, seasoned hamburger), mixed, steamed veggies & garlic bread

I'm also drinking hot tea. Hot tea and spaghetti are an interesting combo.

that*one*girl

Sandwich with corned beef, 2% swiss cheese, and light mayo with a light Key Lime Pie yogurt.

I haven't had corned beef in *forever*! But now I want some. :p

Our Super Bowl 'meal,' using the term very loosely, was loaded nachos with fresh guacamole. Mmmmmm.

That sounds really good. I've been craving nachos for quite some time.

Golden Grahams chocolate marshmallow treat. Sweet s'mores goodness. :drool:

:drool::drool:

Sausage gravy and biscuits

Gravy biscuit is my *favorite* I could eat it every day. I could (and have) eaten country gravy by itself. It's just so tasty!

I'm about to eat some chicken rice stuff with black beans, carrots, green pepper, onion, and cheese. I hope it's good, because that's dinner and lunch, too. :p

apophenia

I've started eating powdered velvet beans. ( Mucuna pruriens ). The only substantial natural source of the amino L-DOPA, precursor to dopamine (from 10-15% by by weight - so I only eat a few grams per day).Google it - it's worth knowing about.

Nutritional medicine, way to go.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
A Japanese meal...

16806_4761747595164_171215161_n.jpg

Smoked mackerel, rice, miso soup, pickled daikon and sesame broccoli. There's also some orange juice and green tea, freshly brewed. :3

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
For NYE we stayed at home and made a sea food dinner. Started with marinated shrimp and moved to mussels which we cooked with onions, herbs and butter. As a starter we had some lovely Spanish Iberico cheese, Syrian olives and Israeli Chardonnay. Another bottle of Chardonnay was opened for the main course. And we finished with a nice three colour cake.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Just had me some Mongolian BBQ. I'll be burping up garlic and Diet Coke for the rest of the day.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
We had Jachnun and egg with tomato sauce and Skhug for breakfast (a typical Yemeni Jewish Sabbath breakfast).
Later we stormed the kitchen and prepared a shepherd's pie, puree made from potatoes, sweet potatos, butter and milk, and a couple of batches of bolognese sauce.
I just need to fetch a couple of bottles of ale to go with the pie tomorrow.
This evening it's salmon fillet and the puree served with some nice Sauvignon Blanc.

Last edited:

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
We're having salmon (baked in tin foil with tomatoes and onions) and roasted veggies (potatoes, broccoli, and cauliflower topped with parmesan) for dinner.

:drool: