• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
My food for the day:

Breakfast: one pastured egg over easy, and two small cups of matcha green tea
Lunch: a baked wild Alaskan sockeye salmon fillet sprinkled with Italian herbs and drizzled with olive oil, a bowl of steamed broccoli and butter, a sliced avocado on the side, and a dark chocolate truffle afterward
Dinner: a small seared grass-fed sirloin steak and a big bowl of steamed green beans and butter
Dessert: berry mousse (wild blueberries, coconut milk, cinnamon, and some collagen powder, blended), and some peppermint tea
Holy cow, Penumbra. You fancy.

Milton Platt

In the same vein of the "what are you listening to/watching/playing" threads...here we have "What are you eating?"

So? What is that snack you're munching on? What's for dinner? Do tell.

Just drinking wine...but had brown rice, baked chicken and broccoli earlier.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Made a poke bowl with tofu yesterday for my evening meal. For lunch today I made a hoisin mock duck sandwich with a baguette and tonight I'll eat at a friend's, I think we're having a veggie stir-fry and vegan iced cream.

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
Fish and fried squash fritters. I put 9 lb of seatrout and catfish in the freeezer yesterday. Put 12 lb in the freezer a week ago. Been giving it away to everyone that stops by the house. And the squash is one of the few things mother can still tolerate to eat.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Last night I made pork burgers with arugula, and roasted potatoes and broccoli on the side. It was a Blue Apron meal. Sometimes their stuff doesn't quite hit the mark, but this one was pretty delicious.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Wavy barbecue chips.

Funny, I hated BBQ flavored chips as a kid and now they're my fave flavor.

Flame

Beware
Grilled deer steak marinated in a homemade hickory marinate (Thanks to our neighbor for making it for me), grilled asparagus and dinner rolls with goat milk butter. :D

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am currently eating a Chinese Red Bean pancake... and it is delicious and I am NOT sharing.