• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are the worst movies you've ever seen?

Circle_One

OH! I got one.

Stayby Marc Forster with Ewan McGregor and Ryan Gosseling.

I love Ewan and Ryan is a Canuck, so I normally give him props, but this movie was... what the hell? I couldn't follow it, I had NO idea what was going on. I've watched it twice and I STILL don't know what it's about, what happens or what the point is. It's terrible.

Maybe I'm just stupid though.

Sacred Silence

Super Cool
Napolean Freakin Dynomite. Idiocracy. Being John Malkovich. Moscow Zero. (that one was the most misleading)

Any daggum movie that gives me physical pain from my I.Q. dropping goes on this list. lol.

Yeah, The Fountian was pretty bad.

Oh, Rob Zombies freakin Halloween. That would get the Award of "Worst Movie While Being Most Disturbing."
I haven't seen being John Malkovich or Idiocracy I do agree with you on Napoleon Dynamite it sucks.

But with the Halloween. I completely disagree

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Beowolf. I fell asleep watching that at the cinema.

The Merchant of Venice (one with Al Pacino in it)

War of The Worlds. That film ruined a masterpiece, took an awesome story put a crap actor (Tom Cruise) and Hollywood Americanised the script to make it rubbish.

Circle_One

Beowolf. I fell asleep watching that at the cinema.

The Merchant of Venice (one with Al Pacino in it)

War of The Worlds. That film ruined a masterpiece, took an awesome story put a crap actor (Tom Cruise) and Hollywood Americanised the script to make it rubbish.

Welcome to the realm of remakes, my love.

Now you can join the hordes of horror geeks like myself who die a little inside everytime one of their favorite classic horror flicks is remade.

They're remaking SUSPIRIA!! Are you kidding me?

And can someone explain to me how they plan to translate the stomach-churning shock and fear brought about by Cannibal Holocaust onto the bigscreen??

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Daggum freakin Max Payne.

God what a horrible movie....

"And we have the mysterious death of his family... and we have the mysterious ghosty winged demon thingys... and we have a mysterious muscular dude with mysterious winged tattoos, and oh snap there is the mysterious tattoo shop where the mysterious men get the mysterious tattoos that have somethng to do with the mysterious winged demon thingies... now there is some mysterious drug that makes you see the winged demon thingies and do really poorly directed berserker junk with poor graphics... and its over."

Throw in about a hundred random characters you know nothing about that get introduced all throughout the movie, some random matrix effects for no apparent reason, poor supporting actors, poor dramatics at the wrong moments, and you just watched it right there.

Freakin horrible. I was SOO disappointed! The trailer was so decieving.

Circle_One

Maybe some people can't resist the seductive allure of Edward Cullen; his hypnotic gaze, his glittery skin in the sunlight, his...

Amirite C1? Did I come close there?

Well, I haven't seen the movie, but from the books... yep, that would be right on the nose there, my darling. Just hearing his name gets me all hot and bothered.

rojse

RF Addict
I have a new movie to add to my worst ever movie: "They're Among Us." I gave it a 1/5, but only so if I watch a movie that is well and truly crap I can differentiate it from this movie, which was only extremely crap.

I reviewed it here: 42 Challenge

S-word

The favorite war movies thread made me remember one called
Thin Red Line, I think that was the worst war movie I've ever seen. I kept waiting for the action to start. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Still waiting.

The worst movie I've ever seen, by far and away, without exception, was "The Killer Tomatoes." I think it was voted the worst movie of all time and apparently it's become a cult movie.

rojse

RF Addict
The worst movie I've ever seen, by far and away, without exception, was "The Killer Tomatoes." I think it was voted the worst movie of all time and apparently it's become a cult movie.

The Killer Tomatoes? The title of that alone would make it a good movie, although I have never had the chance to watch it. I will put that on my to-view list.

You can't really criticise the old movies made with no budget for being bad. The actors and directors did the best they could with extremely limited resources, and there is the unintended humour to be gained from these sort of movies. On the other hand, the movies of today which stink in spite of big-name actors and huge sums of money thrown at them seem to be far worse in my opinion.

Trey of Diamonds

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes is in the category of so horrible they are fun to watch. It has a very high cheese factor. :D