• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Are The Chances??

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Today I was using a leaky pen that got ink on my hands.

All of a sudden, I looked down and a "G" had clearly formed in the center of my palm!

20221107_113622.jpg

Clearly this is some sort of sign - what does it mean?? A message from the beyond? Was God leaving her initials? Is this how stigmata starts?

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
You're looking at it from the wrong angle. It's clearly a crab claw. Or a scorpion's stinger.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
That's gotta be it!

I'm Jesus!
"Jesus began his senior club career at Palmeiras, where he was voted Best Newcomer at the 2015 Campeonato Brasileiro Série A and won the Copa do Brasil. In 2016, he won the Bola de Ouro helping Palmeiras win their first national league title in 22 years. Jesus signed with English club Manchester City in January 2017 in a transfer worth £27 million, and won four Premier League titles, three EFL Cups, and the FA Cup. In July 2022, he joined Arsenal in a deal worth £45 million."

- Gabriel Jesus - Wikipedia

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

All of a sudden, I looked down and a "G" had clearly formed in the center of my palm!

View attachment 68272

Clearly this is some sort of sign - what does it mean?? A message from the beyond? Was God leaving her initials? Is this how stigmata starts?

Geewiz, perhaps it's for Gay...

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member

View attachment 68272

G stands for Go. It means the light turned green and quit looking at your hand!