• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are the Central Positive Messages you Learned from the Quran?

Scimitar

Eschatologist
Mr Mahasn, you are talking Rubbish once again, and here is the PROOF!!!

Egyptian Arabic

This form of Arabic is spoken in Egypt, of course. Now the good part is that about 20% of all Arabic speakers are speakers of Egyptian Arabic. The other good part is that Egyptian Arabic is the second standard Arabic of these times. Think of it this way: if Latin is spoken as a common language and known among the educated Arabs, then Egyptian Arabic is somewhat like English in the West now.

Maghrebi Arabic

Maghrebi is a dialect of Arabic spoken in Morocco, Algeria, Libya and Tunisia. This is probably the second big group of Arabic and it is sometimes split into smaller groups such as Moroccan, Algerian etc. Broadly speaking, this Arabic could be characterized by that it has followed a lot of Western words due to its close contact with Western countries. Speaking about speaking, this dialect is only used for speaking because most writing is done in Modern Standard Arabic.

Gulf Arabic

Gulf Arabic is a dialect spoken in Persian Gulf countries such as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and United Arab Emirates. It has been argued that this dialect is the one that is the most similar to Modern Standard Arabic although big differences between the two do exist. To give you a rough analogy, If MSA is Latin, Egyptian is English, then Maghrebi is German and Gulf is Italian (it’s a good analogy too because of its relatively greater similarity to Classical Arabic). It works fine in the region and sometimes in other places but a lot of people might still not understand you.

Sudanese Arabic

Then there is Sudanese Arabic which is spoken in Sudan. It has a fair amount of speakers because Sudan has many inhabitants too. Sudanese Arabic is said to have been influenced on a large part by local African languages in the territory of Sudan thus the language has an Arabic-African flavor to it. It could be equated to Brazilian Portuguese (because it has native influences from other languages).
Levantine Arabic

Levantine Arabic

The last one that I want to mention here is Levantine Arabic. It is spoken in the Levant region, thus in Lebanon, Cyprus, Palestine, Israel and a few other places in that region (the region also includes the Gaza strip). It could be devided into Northern (Syrian, Lebanese) and Southern (mostly Palestinian) dialects where the Northern one is more related to the Gulf Arabic and the Southern one is related to the Egyptian Arabic. Once again, this Arabic is not really spoken outside of the region so it could be equated to Norwegian (because it has two dialects too).

The others

Apart from that, there are a lot of other dialects such as Iraqi Arabic, Najd Arabic, Hezaji Arabic (arguably all of these more similar to Gulf Arabic), Yemeni Arabic (which is known to be very convservative too and it probably outdoes Gulf Arabic in its similarity to Classical Arabic) and a lot of other dialects that exist.

So Mr Mahasn, as you can see, there are major differences in just the modern Amiyyah Arabic, and when compared to the Classical Arabic of the Quran, it requires a study of the Classical Arabic (Fus'haa) and that takes years Mr Mahasn...

....all you've done on this forum is LIE. You Mr Mahasn, ARE A LIAR. And we know it.

Scimi

Last edited:

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Scimitar,

How on earth does Mahasn's last post and your answer lead you to the conclusion that Mahasn is lying? I'm not getting that at all?

mahasn ebn sawresho

Scimitar,

How on earth does Mahasn's last post and your answer lead you to the conclusion that Mahasn is lying? I'm not getting that at all?
Why lie
I speak Arabic and Arabic-language type

Arabic language Mandarin is common language in all Arabic countries
Books printed in Arabic
The Clark does not accept discussion
If you own a copy of the Arabic newspapers
You'll know it
Writing style same the same Arabic grammar
However, dialects are different in some things
Such as the names of dishes
Such as the use of some characters
In the style of pronunciation of words
This does not change anything
Arabic culture is in Arabic
And I am an Iraqi and Iraq different accents between the North and the South and Centre
But it is understood no formal languages
And the difference is not radical
Non-Arab
Feel the difference
Because he did not understand Arabic
He was a disengaged and the fact that different configurable

Scimitar

Eschatologist

Mahasn claims that all arabic is the same - it is not - he doesn't understand the core concepts of language such as morphology and philology, let alone etymology... for that., he has displayed very high levels of moronic intelligence, or he's plainly lying out of a need to prove his ego right.

Any person who studies "language" can tell you that Mahasn has made a pig's ear out of himself.

The Quranic Arabic - (the classical fus'haa arabic) is the purest arabic, whereas the version of it spoken today is The Modern Arabic (Amiyya Arabic) and it differs from region to region, with some Arabic speaking peoples finding it hard to understand other Arabic speaking peoples - example, Egyptian Arabic, differs from Yemeni Arabic in some ways, and some words are completely different.

Mahasn is claiming that there is no difference - and that is a bold faced lie - he thinks people are stupid and will just believe what he writes - he believes people are incapable of doing research - I believe he is an idiot.

Savvy?

Scimi

icehorse

Premium Member
I think you're putting words in Mahasn's mouth, and you've made your opinion clear.

mahasn ebn sawresho

You have to choose your phrasing is literature dialogue
Because terrorism lamhal here
And you understand Arabic because of the assets is not Arab
Therefore think that Arabic dialects are special languages
This bug hardcore
I am an Iraqi
Speak with Egyptian and Syrian and Lebanese and Saudi Arabia without difficulty
And also with the right
And you are here working on the distinction between Arabs also
I told you clearly
The language of the Koran is the same since 1400 years today and all the Arabs understand the Qur'an and welaihtagon words to translate
You said you readArabicnewspapers
You'll learn that there is no difference between the Arabs
Just invite you to abide by polite words next time
The moral to allow me to reply to you in the same way the terrorist

mahasn ebn sawresho

I'll give you an exampleofthe Qur'an
The word f؟؟؟؟؟ isfrom the Qur'an
are You can tell your friend ya--ebn -al man???????and he tells you thank you
Is the word itself
Does the word peace you vary betweendialects
You are not an Arab but a Muslim
Therefore, even you once dabbled

Scimitar

Eschatologist
I am lolling my tits off here - at the two of you playing a batman and robin routine - reminiscent of Delboy and Rodney from Only Fools and Horses...

Gosh, this has been too much fun,

one one side we have an Arabic speaker who uses google translate and on the other, Icehorse, who doesn't understand gobbleygook but pretends like he does - transparency is taking a shame here.

Both of you, deserve some kind of oscar for your performance :D

Very funny stuff.

But for pete's sake - let's try and keep this on topic? Yes?

Scimi

Scimitar

Eschatologist
Mahasn Ibn Amro :D hahahahhaaaaaa ok ok, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.... liars like Mahasn always get exposed in the end!

أنت كاذب

icehorse

Premium Member
Scimitar aspires to be both judge and jury when he grows up!

mahasn ebn sawresho

Mahasn Ibn Amro :D hahahahhaaaaaa ok ok, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.... liars like Mahasn always get exposed in the end!

أنت كاذب
Thank you
I will tell you an example so other people know the difference between a local dialect and Putonghua
English is theuniversal language
Shakespeare adeeb Arabic
EachEnglishto understandwhat was written byShakespeare
But American English differs somewhat from British English
Wegkiahmunderstand the language
Because fixed grammar and dialects do not have their own syntax rules
Are youable tosyntaxofthe Egyptian dialect
Or Iraqi
It accents change
And evolve
It remains the parent language in the rules
I hope toopen your mind
Toincreaseyour knowledge

Scimitar

Eschatologist
Putonghua
English is theuniversal language

I stopped reading your stupidness here :D what the heck is Putonghua English? You idiot :D lol.

icehorse said:
Scimitar aspires to be both judge and jury when he grows up!

So does that make you the guy I end up sentencing to an education on understanding nuance and context? :D you fell into that one Icey,

Scimi

mahasn ebn sawresho

When you cannotanswer whatI write
You sayIlaatklmEnglish
But my argument is strong
And you be unable of mental dialogue
Only move us words to understand
And Islam lanarfah
Parrotfirst class

Woodrow LI

IB Ambassador
As a person who first learned Darija (Moroccan Arabic) I found it almost impossible to understand any other dialect. However, I was able to read the Arabic from any Nation.

mahasn ebn sawresho

As a person who first learned Darija (Moroccan Arabic) I found it almost impossible to understand any other dialect. However, I was able to read the Arabic from any Nation.
Arabiclanguageonenot changed
They have one syntax rules
But the Moroccan dialect does not have a rules expression
And the words of your language is Arabic with some terms of the mother tongue you have with some of the French method but I spoke with Syrian will understand what you want
Different dialects but one language

Woodrow LI

IB Ambassador
Arabiclanguageonenot changed
They have one syntax rules
But the Moroccan dialect does not have a rules expression
And the words of your language is Arabic with some terms of the mother tongue you have with some of the French method but I spoke with Syrian will understand what you want
Different dialects but one language

I have some friends from Syria, a sizable number of the Muslims here in North Dakota are from Syria. We have to speak with each other in English as we can not understand each other's Arabic.

I had often felt it was a waste of time to have learned the Darija Arabic. But at the Time I was in the USAF and back in the 1960s the USAF decided it was the language I would learn. Forty plus years later, when I accepted Islam, The knowledge of Darija did help to understand the Qur'an

icehorse

Premium Member
I stopped reading your stupidness here :D what the heck is Putonghua English? You idiot :D lol.

So does that make you the guy I end up sentencing to an education on understanding nuance and context? :D you fell into that one Icey,

Scimi

Scimitar - When two people are having an online debate, and both are native speakers, it's still quite common to have miscommunications. It's possible to answer in a strawman fashion, even when you don't intend to. Now you *seem* to be saying that you can perfectly understand every nuance of what Mahasn is saying. Wow, impressive.

But seriously, if you really want an actual debate, you ought to verify the argument you attack, before you attack it.

MD

qualiaphile
Mahasn claims that all arabic is the same - it is not - he doesn't understand the core concepts of language such as morphology and philology, let alone etymology... for that., he has displayed very high levels of moronic intelligence, or he's plainly lying out of a need to prove his ego right.

Any person who studies "language" can tell you that Mahasn has made a pig's ear out of himself.

The Quranic Arabic - (the classical fus'haa arabic) is the purest arabic, whereas the version of it spoken today is The Modern Arabic (Amiyya Arabic) and it differs from region to region, with some Arabic speaking peoples finding it hard to understand other Arabic speaking peoples - example, Egyptian Arabic, differs from Yemeni Arabic in some ways, and some words are completely different.

Mahasn is claiming that there is no difference - and that is a bold faced lie - he thinks people are stupid and will just believe what he writes - he believes people are incapable of doing research - I believe he is an idiot.

Savvy?

Scimi

I'm sorry, you making fun of a person whose command of the English language is poor is laughable. He has no formal training in it, unlike you.

I could easily make fun of the fact that you believe in a book of myths and stories and think it's true. That is the biggest joke here, you.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Scimitar - When two people are having an online debate, and both are native speakers, it's still quite common to have miscommunications. It's possible to answer in a strawman fashion, even when you don't intend to. Now you *seem* to be saying that you can perfectly understand every nuance of what Mahasn is saying. Wow, impressive.

But seriously, if you really want an actual debate, you ought to verify the argument you attack, before you attack it.
thank you i think scimit believe in this madcation

Remove Al-bukhaari in his Saheeh from the book of the seventh segment, p. 13 under the medicine milk of camels and the dosage section camel urine.

He said: tell us firm from Anas that NASA was their weakness and said: o Messenger of God, fed us, their una Prophet (peace be upon him) cause to sponsor means camels, drink from its milk and her urines, MO sponsor, drank from its milk and her urines to pray their bodies and killed the Shepherd and camel by way of bringing the Prophet peace be upon him, sent in the request, brought it cut their hands and legs and Samar eyes saw a man whom bruising ground his tongue until he dies. "