• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What annoys you?

GodInUs

What is something your spouse or significant other does that annoys you?

What are some things other people do that annoy you (other than PopeADope's threads :p )

Lately for me it's hearing everyone speak in ebonics and blast shallow minded hip hop lyrics (though I do like some rap, some is just crap imo).

An example of ebonics: "I been done told you, im finna chill wit my hommies at my baby mammas crib and smoke some squares! What you think don't always be dat way, boo!" I'm not saying Ebonics is a bad thing, I just find it annoying.

(I know white people that speak in ebonics too, so I'm not saying it's a particular ethnic group that annoys me. I've met plenty who articulate themselves and speak eloquently in all such groups.)
People who don't cover their mouth when they cough, nasty, inconsiderate and disrespectful.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
people thinking they can kill the biosphere we live in

not realizing it's a give and take

still cleaning your hands with disinfectant?
killing the good stuff with the bad
hoping the bad stuff fails to come back first

and TB has become resistant
can live on a dry surface for two weeks
and it has become air borne

so picture it...I sneeze
into the open air and infect that immediate area

or

I sneeze into my sleeve and carry the little buggers everywhere I go
they become air borne as the wet spot dries off

Thief

Rogue Theologian