• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

+Were There Two Different Jesuses?+

Ben Masada

Benny you rise to the challenge of criticism so well ;) Your to be commended on your quick wit and your defensive tactics. I stand in awe :faint:, well at least I was standing...................Going to buy more chocolate chips, be back later :drool:

Wait a minute! You buy your chocolate chips! I thought you would make them yourself. In that case, I am gonna think about it. I was thinking on enjoying them from your own little hands.

Ben :drool:

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Wait a minute! You buy your chocolate chips! I thought you would make them yourself. In that case, I am gonna think about it. I was thinking on enjoying them from your own little hands.

Ben :drool:
I'll make the cookies myself, but I will buy a bag of chocolate chips, you don't think I am going to stand there and ......OK, I'll cut up the chocolate chips myself ;)
Men are such slave drivers.....:bow: Can we agree on one Jesus? At least humor me :D

Ben Masada

I'll make the cookies myself, but I will buy a bag of chocolate chips, you don't think I am going to stand there and ......OK, I'll cut up the chocolate chips myself ;)
Men are such slave drivers.....:bow: Can we agree on one Jesus? At least humor me :D

I could, but with another agenda in my heart.:drool:
Ben

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
You realise that Luke wasn't an apostle don't you?

He (apparently) wrote his books as a record of the various stories he was hearing, it says as much at the beginning of his gospel. It's not all that surprising that a person hearing accounts second or third hand would come up with a slightly different story than a person who (supposedly) was there first hand, is it?

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Why did you choose a tiger for avatar? Is that how wild you are?

Ben:drool:
Yes, I'm pretty wild Benny, does that thought scare you? Are you afraid of wild animals? ;) The Tiger avatar really suits me...... Are you sure I can't get you to agree on one Jesus? Perhaps if I throw in extra cookies?

Ben Masada

Yes, I'm pretty wild Benny, does that thought scare you? Are you afraid of wild animals? ;) The Tiger avatar really suits me...... Are you sure I can't get you to agree on one Jesus? Perhaps if I throw in extra cookies?

I can compromise on the Tiger because her way is through my heart.
But on one Jesus, it has to climb a little hight through my mind. Unless
you get rid of one of those gospels. Either one. Then, Jesus will be one.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I can compromise on the Tiger because her way is through my heart.
But on one Jesus, it has to climb a little hight through my mind. Unless
you get rid of one of those gospels. Either one. Then, Jesus will be one.

Maybe if we discuss the two we can reach an agreement and see where we differ on our thoughts???? I'm not an unreasonable woman....There is only one Jesus.
The compromise on the Tiger is good :flower2:

Ben Masada

Maybe if we discuss the two we can reach an agreement and see where we differ on our thoughts???? I'm not an unreasonable woman....There is only one Jesus.
The compromise on the Tiger is good :flower2:

Where are we heading to with this innocent game? I bet only God knows. He does
write right between crooked lines.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Where are we heading to with this innocent game? I bet only God knows. He does
write right between crooked lines.

Benny your right only God knows.
Benny I think yes there are some discrepancies between the gospels you are talking about. But I think there is a logical answer.
By the way whose line is crooked? yours or mine? :sad: