• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcome, Alonzo Tanner!

Terry Sampson

You're welcome. I'm bettin' you're now the oldest member in Religious Forums. Watch out for the women and the heathen around here, they're feistier than .... well, let's just say that they're feisty.

Make sure you put on a helmet and protective gear: if you make one false step, there are folks around here who will dog-pile on you before you can holler "Help!"

Enjoy your ride.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You're welcome. I'm bettin' you're now the oldest member in Religious Forums. Watch out for the women and the heathen around here, they're feistier than .... well, let's just say that they're feisty.

Make sure you put on a helmet and protective gear: if you make one false step, there are folks around here who will dog-pile on you before you can holler "Help!"

Enjoy your ride.

I resent that remark, nothing feisty about woman but the Scottish heathen, different matter

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

You're just in time for the free Sunday afternoon snack....
th

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Welcome to RF. Some of us are just barely out of diapers young whipper-snappers such as myself at 74, but I'm sure we have something to learn from our more mature members.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Welcome, Alonzo! I'm always delighted to see someone older than I am on the forum! Hope you enjoy yourself here.