• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weird Temptations

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Who do you think winds up paying for slashed tires and busted out windshields? Insurance companies? Where do you think they get the funds to pay for these kinds of damages?
I said that it "should" happen to those who do such things, not that I actually do it. In other words, that they deserve it. Read more carefully before you make false accusations.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I said that it "should" happen to those who do such things, not that I actually do it. In other words, that they deserve it. Read more carefully before you make false accusations.

Type more carefully before you decide to

giphy.gif

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not backpedaling.

You know, if you weren't staff, I would've had you on ignore a long time ago. Every single interaction you have with me is you having some attitude problem. If you have a problem with me, come out with it because I'm sick of it.

I have no problem with you. I don't know you. You may be an awesome person.

I interact with you no differently than I interact with any other members here. If you take exception to my exchanges with you, you can either lend credence to what I post or simply ignore it. It's really of no consequence to me.

Either way, I wish you well.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
I have no problem with you. I don't know you. You may be an awesome person.

I interact with you no differently than I interact with any other members here. If you take exception to my exchanges with you, you can either lend credence to what I post or simply ignore it. It's really of no consequence to me.

Either way, I wish you well.
Okay. I wish you well, too.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Less strange is a compulsion to step on sidewalk cracks by the same amount under each foot and when one has had more cracks to change pace to get the other one to catch up. It gets very complicated with slate tiles, impossible really. You can't do it without walking funny, but with a good new sidewalk you can do it.

Wow, we must be on the same wavelength.

<EDIT> oddly enough, I believe it was you that said, the other day, that when you were younger, you believed that different people identified certain colors, such as red, with colors you might associate as another. I also had that same thought.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Anyway, to answer the OP, I have a lot of very violent and sadistic fantasies, including rape and domination. I have a short temper and am easily irritated. I've also been a victim of a lot of abuse, trauma and mistreatment in my life so there's a lot of hatred and resentment in me but it's not as bad as before. I also have thoughts of hurting my pets which are really flashbacks to animal torture videos I've seen and those really bother me. I would never do such a thing.

Despite all of that, I'm a pretty peaceful person. Never even been in a fight or anything. Never been in trouble with the police.

As someone mentioned before, I also have the urge to blurt out inappropriate things at sensitive times. It's funny when I think about it, though. Lol.

I think all these things are quite normal. Studies have shown that. Rape fantasies are widespread among women, for example.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
People who do that on purpose should get their tires slashed and windows busted out.
nah maybe just let them fear for their life a little bit. I don't think a bit of water is worth 1000's of dollars of damage to one's vehicle.

Although if one were to do such an action I think they are in for some dental reconstructive surgery in the very near future.

I also sold my car this year, so that's no longer an option for me, I just have a motorcycle now. It's not safe to drive fast into puddles of water on that sucker.

Last edited:

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
I also occasionally fantasize about driving into oncoming traffic and straight into a truck and killing myself, or hitting a guardrail that would send me flying into a ravine to my death. Obviously I don't do it, but it pops in there from time to time.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Anyway, to answer the OP, I have a lot of very violent and sadistic fantasies, including rape and domination. I have a short temper and am easily irritated. I've also been a victim of a lot of abuse, trauma and mistreatment in my life so there's a lot of hatred and resentment in me but it's not as bad as before. I also have thoughts of hurting my pets which are really flashbacks to animal torture videos I've seen and those really bother me. I would never do such a thing.

Despite all of that, I'm a pretty peaceful person. Never even been in a fight or anything. Never been in trouble with the police.

As someone mentioned before, I also have the urge to blurt out inappropriate things at sensitive times. It's funny when I think about it, though. Lol.

I think all these things are quite normal. Studies have shown that. Rape fantasies are widespread among women, for example.
Thank you for being brutally honest! I appreciate that! :)

LilyPhoenix

i have that some times i have OCD and i get thoughts of hurting people and myself but av never done anything like that our mind plays tricks on us and like to think its in control when we have the control and nothing like that will happen but there are some people who lack that control